Well established Health & Social Care Training business for sale
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
- Asking Price: £34,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £25,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £20,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06140
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06140
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Learn Care Excel, a run from home business opportunity specialising in Health and Social Care Training.
The easily transferrable business model is now being offered for sale due to our client’s other business interests which now prevent them for investing any further time developing this business.
The business was first established in 2015 following our client’s decision to offer the much-needed training themselves following working for another provider in the sector for many years. They can deliver both in-house care training through a small team of accredited tutors/nurses or distance care training through a choice of training manuals they have developed over the years.
The training offered, supports the ever-changing needs of the care support Managers and their teams, it is successfully implemented following all government guidelines.
Each course offered is sent out as paper training course manual with a questionnaire booklet to check understanding. After working through the course activities, candidates return their completed booklets to be marked by our clients who will then issue the appropriate certificate within a week of being returned.
Learn Care Excel offers the following distance training in the following areas –
- Mental Health – Dementia, introduction to mental health, managing aggression, mental capacity, SOVA (safeguarding of vulnerable adults)
- Physical Health – Diabetes awareness, food & hygiene, health & safety, infection control, nutrition
- Covid Guidance
- Other – Death, dying & bereavement, equality & inclusion, fire safety, medication.
- Moving and Positioning
- Equality & Inclusion/Diversity
- Fire Safety
- Challenging Behaviour
- Health & Safety
- First Aid
- Effective Communication
- Infection Control
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Food Hygiene
- Understanding of Learning
- Personal Care
- Mental Capacity Act
- Deprivation of Liberty
Our client’s print the training manuals at home using a large printer which both prints and binds the manuals. The certificates are then subsequently sent out to successful candidates following receipt of the completed booklets. (The certificates are printed by an external company)
We are advised there is a core list of 15 clients who organise training on regular basis.
Our clients admit they now run the business to suit and have previously spent money on advertising using ‘GOOGLE ad words as well sending out printed mailshots to new care home operators.
Key Selling Points –
- Low running costs/high profit margins
- Content of 15 up to date training manuals
- 6-month handover period offered
- All training is copyrighted with all the manuscripts included.
- Excellent relationship with all the care providers
- Courses always in demand due to the high level of staff turnover in this sector
- Increase awareness though website & social media paid advertising.
- Offer more on-line training
- Increase number of hours spent working.
- Increase current area covered.
We are advised that the business is owner ran and managed, on a part time basis.
The business is trading 24/7.
Learn Care Excel is currently run from our client’s home office in Hertfordshire; however the nature of the business model makes this exciting business opportunity fully relocatable.
We are advised that many of the client’s current care home customers are based within the Midlands and in the North.
The sale of the business includes;
- Leased printer/paper supply
- All training material/original manuscripts
- Stock of certificates
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Business Only basis.