Well established Independent Dance school for sale
- Asking Price: £799,950 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £43,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06124
- Tenure: Freehold
Please quote reference B06124
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market a highly regarded independent dance school with over 30 years of successful tutoring in Greater London.
The private studio will allow any new owner the ability to walk in and continue trading on the ground floor space with the ability to enjoy a fully refurbished owners accommodation arranged over the first-floor space. The studio has previously been used for Yoga.
The business offers classes for young people from the age of 3. Due to current restrictions, it is now from the age of 5, run with a range of Lyrical, Hip-hop, Ballet, Musical Theatre and more.
There is an active Website and Facebook currently in place which includes 5/5 reviews for their high level of tutoring and different types of dance taught.
The light and modern studio can comfortably hold classes of up to 20.
Our client admits the school has been a lifetime of happy memories with many of her students now recognised dancers on the main London stage/TV. We recommend any new owner may look to utilise the space more throughout the daytime by either adding new classes for adults or simply renting out the space for alternative classes such as Pilates/yoga etc.
In our opinion, any serious buyer looking to now own and manage their own dance school would find it extremely hard to find a freehold space/location of this standard.
** It is also important to note, any new owner/investor make look to change the current use of the building and with the appropriate council approval further develop the complete building.
We are advised that the business has 3 self employed workers.
The business hours are;
Monday – 4:30pm – 9:30pm
Tuesday – 4:30pm -9:30pm
Wednesday – 4:30pm -9:30pm
Thursday - 4:0pm - 9:30pm
Friday - 4:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturday – 10:00am – 3:30pm
Sunday - Closed
The Dance School is housed within an attractive detached two storey building.
The location is highly desirable and is predominantly residential with excellent schools and services surrounding.
There is potentially room for 6 cars (currently only 2 could fit as there is a large costume store onsite).
The complete size of the building around 166m”, equally split between the ground and first floor levels.
The owner’s accommodation has been undergone complete refurbishment, resulting in a new contemporary apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Detached brick built 2 x story building with aluminium double-glazed windows, potential parking for approx. 6 cars and solid wooden double door main entrance. (Currently only 2 could fit as there is a large costume store onsite. Costumes could be included in the sale if required).
- Ground Floor - reception area & office with student changing area, student/staff toilet facilities, storage area.
- Fully mirrored dance studio for 20 students (11 students at the moment due to current restrictions), the front aspect includes large windows making the space bright and airy. (There is a separate fire exit for the studio).
- First Floor – open plan sitting room, dining area and contemporary fitted kitchen. The area benefits from exposed roof beams and additional lighting from new skylights, master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, main bathroom with new bath suite, second double bedroom with its own ensuite shower room/toilet.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Freehold basis.