£0 £1000000
£0 £1000000

For Sale

Well Established Locksmiths For Sale

Nottinghamshire

  • Asking Price: £34,995 +SAV
  • Turnover: Financial information can be made available upon request.

    Please quote reference B06846

  • Tenure: Business Only

< 1-1 >

Enlarge

Please quote reference B06846

Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market an exciting opportunity to acquire (on a business only basis) an exceptionally well run and respected mobile locksmith business.

The business has been under the careful and meticulous ownership of our client since 2003, building up an excellent reputation and is a proud member of the Master Locksmith Association. The business has only now come to the open market as our client looks to take semi-retirement after many successful years of trading, and who would like to see the business pass to someone with the same drive and enthusiasm to take the business forward.

The business supplies, installs and offers a repair and servicing facility for a range of major clients either working with, or representing them on their contracts. This also involves call out work representing companies on the service side for breakdown of locks and doors. The business also supplies and installs all types of locks for wooden and metal doors, along with all types of locksmith work, including opening and replacing all types of locks, key cutting, master keyed locks, safes, and all electronic locks for access control.

The current business owner has indicated that 90% of the work is on a commercial basis including hospitals, schools, offices, shops and also new projects, with the other 10% of the work is done on a domestic basis. All work being based on many years of networking, complimented with a host of repeat and referral business.

We feel there is tremendous scope to increase the turnover for the business, by undertaking a robust marketing campaign, along with the introduction of a dedicated website to promote the business and services, along with the use of social media. The business could also offer a 24hr service and could possibly look at expanding into the automotive side of the industry.

The current business owner is more than happy to offer an extended hand over period if required to ensure the smooth transition. This well-established business trades on its reputation for quality and service and has outstanding future possibilities and would make an ideal purchase for an existing business owner looking to increase their position within the industry.

The businesses extensive client contract list, along with some industry equipment.

A tremendous opportunity to own this well-established and popular business, and early enquiries are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.

The business is owner run and managed.

The business has no set trading hours.

The business is currently located within the Nottingham area, with the operation covering a wide area. Due to the nature of the sale, on a business only basis, it could easily be relocated to suit the needs of the potential buyer.

Relocatable.

Tenure
Business Only.

Find your dream business

    Sales Negotiator Photo

    Rob Walker

    Sales Negotiator

    Need help to find your dream business?

    Our buyer matching service can help, sign up today.

    Similar Businesses For Sale

    1

    Vehicle Renter And Leaser

    Pembrokeshire

    POA

    Discover Business

    1

    Double glazing supplier and installer

    City of London

    POA

    Discover Business

    1

    Landscape management and building maintenance company

    Leicestershire

    POA

    Discover Business

    Popular business searches in the UK