Well Established Marine Services Business For Sale
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Asking Price: £575,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £55,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
- Tenure: Freehold
*** Open to offers ***
Please quote reference B07147
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Everitt Marine Services, located in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
Everitt Marine Services is a highly rated Marine Services, and a Freehold site with 23 moorings.
This extremely well established opportunity was originally established in the 1980's, before our client took our in 2012.
Only now has this come to the open market due to family circumstances.
Everitt Marine Services offers the following services -
- 24-hour boat recovery/towing
- Full repair service (including mechanical, pumping etc.)
- Signage/marker repairs
- Hire company annual maintenance work
- Limited mooring rental
- Toilet pump out
- Diesel filling
- Very desirable location
- Long plot with 23 moorings (mixture of residential & commercial)
- Only freehold plot of this type within the area
- Over £170,000 of assets included in the sale
- A residential yard since 1950’s
- 3/4 of the site unoccupied by boats
- Potential to increase turnover to over £100,000
- Increase both residential & commercial mooring income by renting the currently unused mooring spaces
- Increase private boat towing services
- Increase boat sales
- Offer boat trips (very busy tourist market)
- Offer short- & long-term holiday lets
- Add educational packages/trips
- Add a café/retail shop to the site
- Add new website/social media advertising campaign
- Increase the staffing team
Everitt Marine Services is run and managed by our client.
The business trades all year round.
Everitt Marine Services is located on a long plot directly on the River Bure in Great Yarmouth, surrounded by popular holiday parks and just minutes from the Great Yarmouth’s town centre, mainline train station and the stunning coastline.
We are advised that this opportunity is being sold on a Freehold opportunity.