Well Established Online Estate Agents For Sale
- Asking Price: £250,000 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £200,000 as of 2019, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06503
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06503
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market an exciting and successful ‘Hybrid Estate Agency’ established by our client 8 years ago.
Nu:move has marketed over 10,000 properties since it was founded and has enjoyed increasing year on year revenue growth until the Covid pandemic.
The agency is now being sold to allow the company to concentrate on its other operation - nu: 1 Capital.
Nu:move raised £750,000 to fund its expansion, investing heavily into the website, the franchise network and support structure.
Nu:move is a one stop property platform with a similar online presence as Purple Bricks (which was launched 1 year after nu:move). The business prides themselves on offering customers a simple, progressive process to buy and sell property online technology and dedicated face to face advice.
They charge between £699+ vat to £1,395 + vat to sell homes on location and package, and also offer a lettings package too.
Nu:move previously operated through a franchise network of 20 regional representatives with each franchise costing between £4,000 to £10,000 (depending on how many ‘chimneys they cover) followed by a monthly cost of just £215 for access to admin, training, systems and support.
Company Vision -
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
- nu:move has evolved to fill a gap in the market for a sustainable and workable hybrid estate agency
- Traditional estate agencies are evolving, with over 90%of selling and letting searches carried out online.
- UK customers want an online hybrid estate agent that offers
- A full set of estate agency services.
- Fair costs to sellers and landlords.
- No compromising on service and professionalism.
- Launched nu:move Online Estate Agents
- Marketed over 2000 properties in 6 years Sold over £500 million worth of properties
- Listed over £3 Billion worth of properties globally, including off-plan properties
- Profitable with natural year-on-year growth
- Following this substantial success nu:move quickly diversified into more sectors within the property industry gaining further opportunities to grow within the industry
- nu:move International was launched to offer global real estate online to our customers
- Set up HQ in London with offices in the UK, Europe and Asia
- Partnered with prime residential agencies, providing a portfolio of luxury properties
- Developed a network of customers including HNWIs, investors and holiday home buyers
- nu:move Investments was launched to work with trusted developers & agents with strong track records
- Marketing a portfolio of investment properties to investors
- Specialising in sourcing high-income generating buy-to-let properties amongst a diverse range of investments including buy-to-let student accommodation, fractional ownership, buy-to-let investments properties in the UK and worldwide commercial investments
- Local advertising - point of sale for all franchises
- Social media - Facebook, Twitter, Google & YouTube
- Outreach Banners - online platform links
- SKY TV
- Fully relocatable
- Cloud based
- 24/7 access
- Call centre support
- Members of TPOS, ICO, Trading Standards
- Fully compliant for GDPR, fully registered for Anti Money Laundering
- 5-star reviews - Trustpilot 5 star
- Award winning hybrid estate agents - Proptech, Franchise platform, National Franchises
- Bronze Negotiator award
Included websites -
W: nu:move Online Estate Agents
W: nu:move Blog Site
W: nu:move Franchise
It is very rare that an established business model of this standard, experience or new potential comes onto the open market, and we therefore strongly recommend early enquiry to avoid disappointment.
The business is run and managed by our client.
The business runs 24/7 through the online platforms.
Nu: move is a 100% cloud-based business model with Google first page website listing.
Our client currently runs the business with other business interests from their Head Office in Telford, Shropshire.
The business will come with a full handover allowing the complete model to be transferred to any alternative UK location.
There are currently franchises across the country including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Newcastle.