Well established Removal company for sale
- Asking Price: £114,995 +SAV
Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06443
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06443
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market SSMD Removals Ltd / Avenue M Services Limited, a London located removal company with over 7 years trading experience.
The ‘Turn-key’ operation is now being offered for sale due to personal family reasons however our client has insisted she will offer an agreed handover period to ensure the smooth transition to any new owner.
SSMD Removals Ltd / Avenue M Services Limited offers the following services –
- Removals – from local full house removals, home removals across the country, longer shipments abroad, a daily ‘man with a van’ service, office & professional removals
- Packing services – all materials can be provided in advance such as boxes, tape, bubble wrap, wardrobe boxes. The website displays the full choice of sizes with a guide to what household items suit as well as a useful YouTube video.
- Cleaning services – from windows, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, after builders cleaning & mobile car washing.
- Handyman services – from simple repairs, plumbing, plastering & home decoration
- Pest control – house mouse control, rat control, fleas control, ants control, moth control, carpet beetle control, wasp control, cockroach control, bed bug control, squirrel control, flies control, silverfish control, spiders control, dust mites control, pigeon control, hornets control, heat treatment, woodworms control & nest inspection
There is an excellent website in place which details the full list of services offered, prices, useful guidelines on packing and many of their happy customer testimonials. The company have been proud members of TRUSTPILOT and CHECKATRADE since 2018 –
‘Having gathered a number of quotes for a move from London to Northern Ireland SSMD were competitive, more than that all the other quotes were adding on money for Brexit paperwork and added complications. SSMD provided the quote over the phone based on a discussion about what items needed removing. The 2 guys turned up bang on 8am on moving day and the full flat loaded in under two hours including extra wrapping of furniture. They then arrived at the delivery location 10 minutes after we arrived and unloaded in under an hour. The whole process was perfect and I couldn’t fault the effort and efficiency as well as the attitude of the two guys. Both really friendly and chatty with us and our 8 month old son. I would recommend this service very highly’
‘I must say that your boys were professional and very fast moving. They unpacked the boxes for me and didn’t take any break for 8 hours. Most importantly, they delivered all my furniture nicely. I must say that you have an excellent hardworking team. I would highly recommend you to my friends network and also would love to use your services again if I am moving. Thank you again.'
The company offers a bespoke ‘free of charge’ quote with a 10% discount for customers booking online.
Key Selling Points –
- 9.69/10 Checkatrade review score from 87 customers
- Database of 4-5,000 clients
- Increased demand due to Housing market boom
- Trained team of up to 15 (subcontractors)
- Low running costs – no promises, owned or leased vehicles
- Opportunity to expand cleaning side
- Fully insured
- Handover period offered
- Full pipeline in place
- Average 4-8 removals per week
- Ideal ‘bolt-on’ to larger removal company
- Excellent reviews
- Website - https://www.ssmdremovals.co.uk/
We are advised that the business is owner run and managed.
The business hours are -
Monday – 8:30am – 8:30pm
Tuesday – 8:30am – 8:30pm
Wednesday – 8:30am – 8:30pm
Thursday – 8:30am – 8:30pm
Friday – 8:30am – 8:30pm
Saturday – 8:30am – 8:30pm
Sunday - 8.30am – 8:30pm
SSMD Removals Ltd / Avenue M Services Limited are located in London, offering packing & removal services in London, the U.K and abroad.
75% of the current workload is concentrated on the removals with many of its clients relocating from London to the south east and south west coast upto areas located in Scotland.
The business is being sold as a ‘Business Only’ opportunity however we recommend any new company be located within reach of London or if purchased by a larger removal company, the ability to employ a dedicated London team.
The business is currently run from our clients home with no requirement for any office or storage facility.
We are advised that the buisness is being sold on a Business Only basis.