Well Established Repairs Garage And MOT Centre For Sale
- Asking Price: £649,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £1,140,000
Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07100
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market a highly rated and well established vehicles repairs and mot centre in Bristol.
They specialise in all aspects of vehicle repairs and mot services, but are renowned for Class 7 Van /Camper van serving/repairs.
The business was orignally established over 40 years ago, before our clients took over 25 years ago.
The business has built up an excellent reputation and loyal customer base during its time of trading.
Only now has the business come to the open market due to our clients wish to retire.
They offer the following services -
- MOT testing
- Air conditioning
- Very large site
- Desirable location in the centre of Bristol
- Renowned for Class 7 Van /Camper van serving/repairs
- Online booking system
- Very loyal and experienced team (most with 8-10 years’ service)
- High level of assets included
- Full business handover offered
- New social media advertising
- Add a towbar fitting service
- Add electric car servicing/repairs
- Electrical Accessory fitting
The business has 9 members of staff (6 x mechanics and 3 x admin).
The current business hours are -
Monday – 8:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday – 8:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday – 8:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday – 8:00am to 6:00pm
Friday – 8:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am to 1:00pm
Sunday - Closed
The garage is located in Bristol.
The garage has eye catching signage displayed on the main road.
The business occupies a very wide garage unit split into 3 areas – Top Workshop, Lower Workshop & MOT Class 7 garage
Ground floor -
- 10 x Garage Entry Bays
- Client waiting area
- Reception office
- Admin office/MOT testing office
- Toilet facilities
- Large car park for 20+ cars
The garage is being sold on a leasehold basis. As our clients own the freehold, they have advised that a new 10 year lease will be offered to the new buyer. The rent is £75,000 per annum.