Well established roofing service business for sale.
- Asking Price: £375,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2020 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £600,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £95,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06004
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06004
Hilton Smythe Commercial are delighted to present to the market Sedum Supply Ltd – one of the country’s most exciting and highly regarded Green Roofing Company’s.
The ‘Turn-key’ business opportunity is enjoying considerable growth within a sector which is become increasingly popular due to the many benefits they offer including – stormwater management, lower energy costs, longer roof life, habitat and aesthetics.
They supply living roof products including Sedum and Wildflower.
As a result of the company’s reputation and service they have enjoyed a growth of 71% in turnover from 2019 – 2020.
Our client has over 30 years of experience within the roofing trade and is now looking to pass on the growing business to allow him to spend more time with family.
Sedum Supply not only offers the purchase of materials but also offers the following-
- Waterproofing solutions
The online shop allows customers to order direct supply of the following range of products –
- Fully grown Sedum carpets/ Sedum Turf
- Fully grown roof packs
- Fully grown Wildflower packs
- Complete Shed packs
- SMART boxes
- Seeds, Pebble packs
- Drainage systems, Trims, Support pads, Pedestals
- Waterproof Membrane, Adhesive, Trims, Flashing
Types of work undertaken include –
- Alternative roofing to new flat roof home extensions
- Unique roofing to shelters
- Interesting and Eco-friendly office roof tops
- Clever camouflage to ground level basement extensions
- Interesting roofing option for garden offices/sunrooms
- High Quality Flexitec GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) Liquid Roofing Systems
- EPDM rubber roofing
- Reduce the current rental costs by moving the business to a home office location or if purchased by a complementary business model into their existing unit
- Further develop the online website including some Google Ad campaigns to increase awareness
- Develop increased links with architects, designers and builders
- Employ a new business development person to target both the commercial side of the business as well as focus on new government/local council projects.
- Increase current workforce
- Extend opening hours
Very rarely do companies of this type and market sector come onto the open market and we therefore recommend very early enquiry to avoid disappointment.
We are advised that the business has 3 full time and 3 part time members of staff.
The business hours are;
Monday- 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday- 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday- 9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday- 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday- 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sedum Supply Ltd is currently run from our client’s unit in Shropshire however the operation is being sold as a ‘Business Only’ opportunity as the customers of the business are located across the country.
We are advised that the business is being sold as a business only opportunity.