Well established Salon/Training Academy business for sale
- Asking Price: £59,950 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £90,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £35,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06047
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06047
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market an opportunity to acquire an outstanding, bespoke beauty salon and training academy business on a leasehold basis.
The sale of the business includes the following;
- Client Database
- Equiptment (Breakdown available)
- All Fixtures and Fittings
The business has been at that location since 2005, and has been under the careful and meticulous ownership of our client since 2015 growing the business to an impressive level with an excellent local reputation It is seen as a real hub within the community and can be found in true “turnkey “condition after an extensive programme of refurbishment over the current ownership. It is only now that the business has been placed on the open market as it is our clients desire to concentrate on new business ventures.
The beauty salon offers a vast selection of treatments including IPL Laser Hair Removal (Pain Free), Princess Pamper Parties, Baker Girl Beauty own brand of Cashmere Individual Eyelash Extensions, Make up Lesson including application, mini facial, strip lashes and goody bag, Lash Lift with Tint, Application of their own brand of Baker Girl Beauty strip lashes, Spa Packages, Swedish Massage, Hot Stones Massage, along with many other treatments.
In addition, the business is also proud to be an ITEC training academy offering beauty courses level 2,3 and 4 along with being able to offer ABT short courses (15 in total).
There is scope to further increase the turnover with the introduction of revised opening hours, undertaking a robust marketing campaign, stocking some further product lines within the shop.
The business has an excellent social media presence, through their detailed website and their Facebook/Instagram pages. They have over thousands of followers across all their social media platforms. The business also has some great reviews, including some of the following;
- "Cassandra is a really lovely professional therapist. I had a fantastic pedicure with lots of lovey high quality products. I must say it was the best pedicure I have ever had. She deserves 6 stars! I will definitely be going back, in fact next week for another treatment!"
- "Cassandra is fab! I had a OPI gel manicure and throughly enjoyed my treatment. My nails were in such a state, as I had acrylics on before. Cassandra did a GREAT job of rescuing them and my nails look AMAZING! I wish I had some before and after pictures as my description just does not do her justice! Me and my sister will now be going to her to have treatments :) thanks again Cassandra."
- "Had a lovely experience with Cassandra, really pleased with my gel pedicure. Already looking forward to getting my nails done next week! Loved the positive energy and skilled work would 100% recommend."
Baker Girl Beauty could potentially be an ideal acquisition to some similar sized or larger enterprise looking to increase its position and presence within the industry.
Very rarely do bespoke businesses of this calibre come to the open market therefore, early viewing must come highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
We are advised that the business is owner run and managed.
The business is currently trading;
Monday - 16:00 - 21:00
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - By Appointment
Thursday - 10:00 - 21:00
Friday - 10:00 - 15:00
Saturday - 09:00 - 14:00
Sunday - Closed
The business is situated within a prime trading location on the popular Homesdale Road, Bromley (BR2).
Its further benefits from being surrounded by a host of complimentary, independent businesses and retailers leading to a fantastic amount of repeat and passing trade. The local area also benefits from being well serviced in terms of amenities.
The business operates from a two-storey mid terraced, commercial property, that has been refitted and upgraded to an exceptional standard, creating a welcoming, warm, bright, and relaxing environment for customers.
Ground floor- A beautifully presented open plan area with feature reception desk, client waiting area, and various beauty treatment areas, complimented by quality fixtures and fittings.
Stairs lead to the upper level where again the space has been very well utilised for the academy training and further treatments, and similarly finished with quality fixtures and fittings being presented in true turnkey condition.
The business also has the following equiptment-
- 1 Microdermabrasion Machine
- 2 Double Wax Pots
- Laura Ashley Hand Towels
- 8 Cavar Chairs
- 1 Reception Desk
- 20 Barbie Dolls
- 1 Laser Hair Removal Machine
- 2 Beauty couch’s
- 2 Nail desks
- 2 chest of drawers
- 2 sets of curtains all hand made worth £2,000.00 for windows
- 3 blinds all hand made
- Mural designs on walls
- Ear piercing Gun
- Spray Tan machine
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 5 years remaining on the 10 year lease. The rent is currently £1000 per month.