Well established Sewing and Crafts
Greater London, City of London
- Asking Price: £24,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £140,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06695
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06695
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market, The Sewcial Circle.
The Sewcial Circle was founded in 2013 by the current owner when she identified a gap in the market. The business has been a labour of love for her accruing an impressive number of happy customers along with a great reputation.
The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to the vendor's other full-time commitments. She is keen to see her beloved Creative Workshop business flourish further, when under new ownership.
As well as a thriving e-commerce product store, currently hosted on Shopify. The Sewcial Circle is a registered trademark and are well known on Not On The High Street and also sell wholesale.
The Sewcial Circle as the name may suggest, offers a range of Sewing and Creative events in the London area, their classes suit both beginners and experienced crafters from young to old and everyone in between online and in person.
The business prides itself on offering classes where their clients learn in a friendly, creative environment and where students can amaze themselves and be inspired.
The business offers a range of popular products, such as:
- Sew your own Mice in Matchbox Bed (bestseller!)
- Pom Pom Starter Kit
- Sew a Cactus Plant in a Pot Online course for kids
- Friendship Bracelet Kits
- Growing email database of over 7,000
- Website hosted by Shopify - (https://thesewcialcircle.com/)
- Facebook and Instagram pages with over 12,900 followers.
- E-commerce fulfillment equipement (including Zebra printer, postal packaging, postal scale, etc.)
- Warehouse-style “pick” boxes for stock storage
- “I've followed The Sewcial Circle on Instagram for a while now and love the gorgeous crafty things she sells! I've bought pom pom making kits and my children and I have made super fluffy and colourful pom pom creations with them! Highly recommend for simple, crafty activities for all the family.”
- “I booked Katie for my daughter’s 10th birthday party and it was AMAZING! The girls made beautiful pom pom wall hangings that they all got to take home and were (quite rightly so) very proud of. Katie is absolutely lovely, and kept them engaged for the full duration of the party (not easy for a group of ten 10 year olds). I cannot recommend The Sewcial Circle highly enough.“
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Extend the opening hours, the business is currently being run at a pace to suit
- Upgrade the existing website
- Canvass Education Authorities and Councils with a View to offering lessons in schools and residential homes etc.
- Expand the haberdashery side of the business particularly through the e-commerce website
- Increase delivery of creative sessions to an existing client base
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business.
We are advised that the business is run and managed by our client.
The business hours are -
Monday – 7:00am – 2:00pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday – 7:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday – 7:00am – 2:00pm
Friday - Closed
Saturday – 7:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday - Closed
The business is currently run from our clients home based in London- this business is being offered to the open market as a fully relocatable business.
No premises included in the sale of the business as currently being run from our clients home therefore fully relocatable.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Business Only basis.