Well Established Skin Care & Luxury Cosmetics Manufacturer & Retailer For Sale
- Asking Price: £20,000 +SAV
We are advised the business generated an advised turnover of circa £48,000. Further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06213
- Tenure: Business Only
Hilton Smythe is pleased to welcome to the market, Purple Marble UK.
Purple Marble was founded by the current owner in 2017 when she identified a gap in the market and the business has been a real labour of love for her accruing many regular customers and a burgeoning reputation. The business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to the vendors need to relocate abroad, she is keen to see her beloved cosmetics company pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
The business was relaunched and rebranded as Purple Marble in 2020 and has already seen an upturn in enquiries and sales.
Purple Marble is a skin loving and luxury cosmetics manufacturer and retailer. The business prides itself on its products which are made with a clean, minimalist aesthetic and formulated with natural, high quality, locally sourced ingredients wherever possible.
The products are 100% natural and perfect for all skin types. Made with botanical ingredients they combine the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of natural ingredients, along with oil absorbing and detoxifying properties of the pure infused oils and hydrofoils, to help gently cleanse, brighten, balance skin tone and improve circulation leaving it healthy and glowing.
Products include soaps, skincare sets, clay masks, facial mists, bath soaks, skin foods, gift sets and accessories.
The majority of the sales are made through the company e-commerce website (purplemarble.co.uk) and the business also supplies on a wholesale basis. The business enjoys great visibility on the internet along with impressive reviews.
Scope to improve
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Look at selling at festivals, farmers markets and exhibitions etc
- Explore the possibility of selling into Amazon etc
- Increase the range of products
- Employ a sales manager to win new business
- Look at expanding the wholesale side of the business
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Perfect run from home business for those looking to lose the daily work commute
- Current owner happy to offer a handover and training period to ensure the continued success
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, current owner has been running at a pace to suit.
- Fully relocatable and could be run from anywhere in the world.
The business is owner managed an ran with some help from family when required.
The business is trading 24/7 through its online platforms.
Purple Marble UK is being sold as a relocatable business opportunity, although the business is currently based in the Manchester area it could feasibly be run from anywhere in the country, indeed the world.
No premises are included in the sale and the business could easily be run from home using a spare room or garage etc.