Well Established Takeaway For Sale
Herne Bay, Kent
- Asking Price: £49,999 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £100,000 as of 2020, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06613
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06613
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Taste of Bengal which is a well-established Take Away with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a local business in a densely populated residential area.
Taste of Bengal Indian takeaway was founded by the current owner and has flourished under his ownership accruing an impressive number of regular customers and a burgeoning reputation, including Trip Advisor, only now being offered the market as our client is looking to retire.
Taste of Bengal takes away an impressive range of food, freshly prepared on the premises using local ingredients wherever possible. We believe the Taste of Bengal stands alone in its attention to the details & delights of the culinary senses.
The business benefits from impressive reviews and currently has a 3* hygiene rating.
Scope to improve
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media particularly Twitter and Instagram
- Extend the opening hours.
- Introduce a loyalty card/ scheme
- Investigate online voucher offerings such as Taste Card , Groupon and Wowcher.
- A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real turn-key business opportunity
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued
- Prime trading position with little or no competition locally
- Priced to sell, the business values much higher and thus represents somewhat of a bargain for a lucky new owner.
- Tandoori oven
- Full kitchen equipment
- Fully fitted waiting room sofa
- Bespoke service counter
- And much more as seen on pictures!
This great business is likely to attract considerable interest.
The business is run and managed by 3 full time staff members.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday to Sunday - 17:00pm - 22:30pm
Taste of Bengal is prominently positioned in a main road position in a densely populated residential area of Herne Bay which comprises a mix of property types including owner occupied, private rented.
The business is beautifully presented and maintained with clear visible signage and distinctive livery. There is on street parking outside the premises.
Taste of Bengal occupies a generous size property and is presented and maintained to the highest standard.
Take away - Windows and glazed door to front creating a light, airy and inviting interior, beautifully presented. counter area with leather effect sofas, nice quality till counter.
Kitchen - Immaculate and comprehensively equipped catering kitchen.
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with a new Lease being granted to a new buyer.