Well known highly rated hair salon for sale
- Asking Price: £35,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2020 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £125,000, with an adjusted net profit of £40,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B05986
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B05986
Hilton Smythe Commercial are delighted to present to the market ‘Fyhair’, Chorley’s most sought after and highly regarded hair salon opportunities.The name Fyhair is trademarked.
The business was established by our client in at this location in 2014 who is now looking to sell the business to concentrate on her young family.
To say Fyhair stands out from the local competitors is an understatement, our client recently spent £20,000 on developing a new marketing strategy to emphasise the unique ethos of the brand and quality of the experience from initial call to creating a bespoke stye for each client.
It is true to say the business is the hottest salon in Chorley and clear to the see in the images attached why! The business was also nominated for the best north west salon for 3 years running at the “English hair & beauty Awards”. It was also nominated as the top salon in chorley for the 5Th year running by “Three Best Rated”
The salon offers the KEVIN MURPHY range of styling products and is a OLAPLEX accredited salon.
Our client currently concentrates on offering high quality hairdressing with a choice of junior stylist, stylist, master stylist or style director levels which includes –
- Blow out above or past the shoulders
- Blow out with extensions
- Cut, style & finish above or past the shoulders
- Restyle & finish
- Gents cut, style & finish
- Quarter, half and full head foils
- Bronze, silver or gold Balayage packages
- Kerastraight treatments
- Olaplex system treatments
- Creative hair
- Hair extensions
There is an extremely loyal customer base included in the sale.
Key selling points include –
- 13,000 followers on Instagram
- 2,633 followers on Facebook (5/5 review score)
- Twitter & Tik-tok pages
- Excellent business website
- Strong Retail sales side (online ordering option)
- E Vouchers available to purchase
- 5 star Google reviews
- Full imagery presentation of their work
- Potential to franchise
- Stunning salon design and decor
- 11 x available stations
- Opportunity to increase turnover with more stylists
- Opportunity to add beauty
- Low rental terms
- Zero business rates
- High net profit ratio
- Potential to increase current opening hours
We are advised that the owner works part time, with the additional help of 2 full time and 1 other part time members of staff.
The business hours are;
Tuesday: 10am to 6pm
Wednesday: 9am to 8pm
Thursday: 9am to 8pm
Friday: 10am to 5pm
Saturday: 9am to 4pm
Fyhair occupies a highly visible and stunningly designed double fronted shop unit on Steeley lane in Chorley.
The business is surrounded by a good choice of complementary businesses located just on the outskirts of the town centre.
Chorley is a town in Lancashire, England, 8.1 miles north of Wigan, 10.8 miles south west of Blackburn, 11 miles north west of Bolton, 12 miles south of Preston and 19.5 miles north west of Manchester. The town's wealth came principally from the cotton industry.
The business is well positioned just off the A6 which acts as the main link road from the nearby M61.
It benefits from being directly in front of the towns mainline train station, one which goes to Manchester.
The business benefits from a free onsite customer car park as well as being close to the large pay and display car park at the train station.
- Double fronted corner business unit
- Full length windows with 2 x points of entrance
- Fully alarmed premises
- Large customer reception area with bespoke reception desk
- Retail display shelving
- 11 x hair stations (each with own storage & mirror)
- Private ‘backwash’ area with 2 x reclining chairs, shampoo storage shelving
- Fully fitted Colour Bar
- 2 x storage cupboards
- 2 x bathrooms
- 2 x toilets
- Staff kitchen/staff room area/further storage
- Free private customer car park
- CCTV fitted inside and out
- Flat screen TV
- Washer / Dryer
- Seating area
- 10 salon chairs
We are advised that the business is being sold on a leasehold basis, with a new lease to be offered for the new buyer. The rent is currently £866 per month, and the business has £0 rates payable.