Well Renowned Pizza Franchise For Sale
Please quote reference B06478
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market The Fat Pizza (Luton), an exciting and expanding Franchise opportunity recently enjoying a complete unit refurbishment in January 2021.
The Fat Pizza is expanding rapidly across the UK, with sites opening from Glasgow to Cardiff (They are aiming to add a further 75 locations in 2021).
Our client invested £65,000 in creating a bright, contemporary unit with excellent preparation and storage facilities. He is now looking for a quick sale to allow him to concentrate on his other business interests, not in this area.
Why buy The Fat Pizza Franchise?
- Winner of the 2018 British Takeaway Awards
- Winner Gold Award 2019, Pizza & Pasta
- Association Small Delivery Chain
- Finalist 2019 British Takeaway Awards
- Finalist, Pizza & Pasta Marketing Award
- Pioneering use of technology in all stores
- The best delivered pizza on the market
- High volume stores
- Call centre support
- Novel marketing techniques
- Focus on environment & sustainability
- Market leaders
- Full staff training & support given
- Deep pan, thin crust or cheese crust pizzas (including the only 24inch pizza size in the area!)
- Starters & Sides
- Tango Ice Blast
- Ben & Jerrys Ice cream
- Specialty Milkshake
- Gluten Free Pizzas
- Vegan Pizza
- Cauliflower Special
- Just Eat
- Fat Pizza - own company website
Currently the business is growing with an average weekly sales turnover of £4,500 - £5,000. The equipment in place can easily accommodate for more than double this figure with potential for a healthy £10-15,000 per week sales income.
Our client advises the franchise is completely staff run and therefore he employs too many staff for the size of the shop. Any new owner would be able to save in the region of £1,200 per week which would equate to £62,500 over a 12-month period.
Very little local marketing has been carried out to date, there are many hotels within the area which could provide a very lucrative addition to the current sales levels.
The FAT Pizza Luton equipment list:
- Pizza Oven - XLT Double Deck New - 5 years warranty
- 1 x Makeline
- 2 x Chest Freezers 6ft
- 1 x Chest Freezers 4ft
- 1 x Ben and Jerry's tall ice cream freezer
- 1 x Walk in Chiller Room
- Cold Room Shelving
- 1 x Drinks Fridge
- 1 x Makeline Fridge
- Dough Preparation
- 1 x Dough Mixer Fimar Spiral Mixer
- 1 Dough Roller
- Buffalo Blender (Milk Shakes)
- 100 x Pizza PANs
- 12 x Pizza Bags
- 6 x Cold Boxes
- TANGO Ice Blast (fully PAID for 3 years £4000)
- Chiller Unit
- Syrups Trays
- Front Dispenser Machines
- 3 x CO2 Gas Cylinder
- 1 x 6ft Stainless Steel
- 3 x 4ft Stainless with Shelves
- 2 x Stainless Steel Shelving
- 1 x chrome 6ft Shelving
- 2 x Chrome 4 ft Shelving
- 2 x Multiple Shelves Units
- 2 x Storage Shelves
- 1 x Wooden Table
- 6 x Sofas (customer sitting)
- Computer Systems
- 2 x Computer system
- POS software, Website, Social Media pages, Driver's App. JE, Uber, Deliveroo accounts
- 3 x Tablets (Android 10"). Makeline, cutting table and training
- 2 x Epson Printers
- Just Eat Order Machine for The Fat Pizza
- Just Eat Order Machine for The Fat Burgers and Desserts
- Deliveroo Order Machine for The Fat Pizza
- Deliveroo Order Machine for The Fat Burgers and Desserts
- Uber Eats Order Machine for The Fat Pizza & The Fat Burgers and Desserts
- Card Machines
- 1 x 55" LG screen - UHD TV
- 7 x Cameras SWANN CCTV system with mobile app
- Front Counter
- Cash Drawer
- 2 x Sink
- 1x Water Boiler
- 1 x Mitsubishi AIRCON
- Signboard Front TheFatPizza.oc.uk
- 1 x Large Canopy for Main OWEN
- 1 x Large Canopy room 2
- Extractor Fans
- 3 Hand wash basin
We are advised the business generated a turnover circa £250,000 as of 2021, further financial information can be made available upon request.
The business is run and managed by 10 part time staff members.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday to Sunday - 11:00am - 23:00pm
The Fat Pizza Takeaway enjoys a prominent trading position along Addington Way in Luton, Bedfordshire.
The modern business unit sits centrally along a small parade of community shops which include a busy convenience store and nursery.
The business is situated on a large residential estate centrally positioned between Dunstable and Luton with very close proximity to the M1 Motorway.
Our client currently delivers up to 8 miles radius from the unit.
There are two very good schools directly behind the business - Challney High School for Girls and Challney High School for Boys.
The Challney area is accessed just off the A5050 which links directly into the centre of Luton.
The business benefits from free parking directly outside.
The Premises is comprised of the following:
- Customer waiting area (with plasm screen TV & leather fixed seating)
- Open plan order counter
- Open plan food cooking area
- Rear preparation room/walk in chiller
- Storage area
- Staff area/toilets
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with 7 years remaining on the current Lease, the rent is £1,000 per month.