Well stablished Kitchen Refurbishment business for sale
- Asking Price: £64,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £220,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £30,000.
Please quote reference B06335
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06335
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Kitchen Genie, a very well established kitchen refurbishment business with over 14 years of goodwill.
The ‘Turn-key’ business opportunity is now being offered for sale due to our clients with to now retire however he has advised there will be an agreed handover period offered to ensure the smooth transition.
Kitchen Genie currently offers the following -
- Full kitchen replacements - choice of contemporary, modern, classic or traditional styles (see attached photos)
- Kitchen make-overs - replacement doors available in many styles and colours, can be made to fit both standard and non-standard carcase (see attached photos)
- Replacement worktops - range of top quality laminate worktops, solid wood, granite or quartz.
- Appliances & accessories - includes branded integrated appliances, sinks, storage systems, pull out units & concealed bins
- Installation - fully supported fitting service which extends to electrical work, gas & plumbing, plastering
- Wall/Floor coverings - happy to advise on options
The sale of the business includes -
- Sign written van (£7-8,000)
- Kitchen display units (7 displays in total costing £7,220)
- Appliances (Total cost £1,217), includes - 2 x single ovens, 1 x double oven, 1 x gas hob, 1 x ceramic hob, 3 x granite sinks, 3 x taps
- Office equipment and furniture (approx. £300)
- Other display items/stands/samples provided F.O.C. by suppliers.
- Kitchen fitting tools and equipment (approx. £ 3000 to replace)
Our client currently works on a 8 week ‘work in progress’ diary.
Key selling points -
- Excellent customer reviews
- All word of mouth work
- Personal service
- CAD design system in place
- £20-30,000 work in pipeline
- No advertising
- Business website - full display of work carried out
- Facebook - 761 followers
- Instagram - 166 following
- All UK suppliers (including trusted UK appliance distributors)
- Work turned down
- Opportunity to quickly increase current turnover
- Potential to grow area covered
- Run to suit
- Opportunity to grow team
- Busy location
- New longer lease term available
- Full business handover offered
We are advised that the business is owner ran and managed.
The business hours are -
Monday – 10:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday – 10:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday – 10:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday – 10:00am – 4:00pm
Friday – 10:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday - Appointment only
Sunday - Closed
The Kitchen Genie Store occupies a prominent trading position on Vicarage Lane, just off the busy roundabout which links Vicarage Lane to Arnott Road and Rectory Road in Blackpool.
The business sits comfortably along a good choice of local stores which include a motorcycle/bicycle store, home blinds business, home carpet business, bathroom/interiors, hair salon, selection of food takeaways and busy Aldi Supermarket.
Our clients inform us he only concentrates on work within the Blackpool area.
Blackpool is a well-known seaside resort on the Irish Sea coast, known for its pleasure beach, the landmark Blackpool tower (built in 1894) and tower ballroom.
The Town has undergone multi-million pounds of investment to help increase both new tourists to the area and new residents which is clear to see in the number of new housing developments being built.
The business is located just off the A5230 which connects directly to the nearby M55.
There is free customer parking directly outside and in the neighbouring streets.
Customer service area
Rear storage yard
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, currrently on a yearly rolling lease. The rent is £433 per month. We are advised that a new lease can be made available for the new buyer.