Extremely Well Established Pub With Live Music For Sale
Hampton, Greater London
- Asking Price: £114,995 +SAV
We are advised that the business generates a turnover in the region of £350,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B07059
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07059
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market The Royal Oak, a highly rated and well established pub.
This well known public house was first established back in 1924, and has been under our clients ownership since 2009. The business has now come to the open market as its our clients desire to semi-retire.
The business is tied in for 4 years with Stonegate and is advised that it is around 100% wet sales (Food at weekend but no restaurant) and the barrelage is around 250 barrels per year.
The pub is fully licenced serving a variety of beers, real ales, wines and spirits, comes with a full TV licence to show all Sky Sports. The business also has a live music license, and regularly books events for locals with well-known brands. They also have a large outdoor beer garden.
The business attracts a very loyal local customer base as well as a great passing trade.
Our cients have advised that the fruit and games machines all have no ties on those, so they offer good financial returns.
Key selling points -
- Ideal/busy trading location
- Live music license in place
- Sports bar with Sky Sports
- Regular events for locals with well know bands.
- Increase food services
- Wider promotion of live events.
- Stronger use of social media.
We are advised that the business has 2 full-time and 3 part-time members of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday – 11:00am – 11:00pm
Tuesday – 11:00am – 11:00pm
Wednesday – 11:00am – 11:00pm
Thursday – 11:00am – 11:00pm
Friday – 11:00am – 12:00am
Saturday – 11:00am – 12:00am
Sunday – 11:00am – 11:00pm
They Royal Oak occupies a busy trading location on Oak Avenue, in Hampton, Middlesex.
Positioned on the corner of South Road, the pub gets great exposure and visbility from passing trade and walkers.
There is also a small parking area to the front of the pub.
The Royal Oak trades from a large multi-fronted premises.
Ground Floor -
- Main bar area with a wide range seats/tables
- Various fruits and games machines
- Stage area
- Men's & Women's toilets
- Kitchen area
- Utility room
- Lounge area with more seats/tables
- Seperate toilets
- Three Bedrooms (No kitchen upstairs)
- All the windows upstairs have been replaced with new double glazing windows.
- Range of oolers for different alcohols
- Kryo system for the pumps rather than glass bottles
- Beer garden
- PIR floodlights to the front, side and rear
- Small parking area to the front
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 4 years remaining on the 5 year lease. The rent is £36,000 per annum and has business rates payable at £17,300 per annum.
The brewery is also tied for 4 years to Stonegatte.