Highly Rated Indian Cafe In Manchester For Sale
Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Asking Price: £119,950 +SAV
We are advised that the business generates a turnover in the region of £200,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B07096
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07096
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Aunty Ji's, a highly rated Cafe/Coffee Shop in Manchester.
The business was established by our clients in 2020, building up an excellent reputation and loyal customer base during its short time of trading.
The business has now come to the open market due to our clients desire to pursue other business interests.
This community driven coffee shop & bistro which offers a traditional South Asian menu with a contemporary twist. A relaxed vibe is created over 2 floors which attracts families with children and older couples, students and young artists.
The food menu includes Brunch, Lunch Deals, Naanwiches & Dosas, Plates To Share, Simply Plates, Sides, Sunday Roasts and Desserts.
Aunty Ji’s creates a wholesome space to chill and enjoy the electric music they play which is a mixture of Lo-fi and Modern Remixes with South Asian undertones. Local artists are encouraged to come in and display their work as well organize gallery events to engage all! There is a diary of complementary workshops/events which include Yoga & Chai, Open Mic, Spicy Wing Challenges!
Key selling points -
- Exciting Brand with unique space and menu
- Pan cultural space where chai, coffee and great food come together
- Customer/community focused where people from all cultures can come together and enjoy freshy cooked food, vibes and music
- A funky interior with contemporary South Asian art and literature on display
- Excellent business website
- Instagram – 3,666 followers
- Facebook – 1,200 followers
- TripAdvisor – 5 star customer review score
- Google – 4.5/5 customer reviews score
- Offer a private space for birthdays, private events, exhibitions
- Extend current opening hours
- Add alcohol menu
- Offer local deliveries
- Outside catering
- Attend food events & markets
We are advised that the business has 5 members of staff.
The current business hours are -
Monday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Aunty Ji's occupies a highly sought-after trading position along Stockport Road, in Manchester.
The main road location means the business receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
This single front premises has recently gone through a complete refit, as seen by the pictures.
Basement room -
- Storage area
- 26 cover customer sitting/dining area
- Admin office
- 18 cover customer sitting/dining area
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with a new 5 year lease to be offered to a new buyer. The rent terms to also be negotiated.