Indian and Bangladesh Restaurant For Sale In Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Asking Price: £79,995 +SAV
N/A as the business is currently closed. However, the business generated a turnover in the region of £70,000, as per the 2021 accounts.
Please quote reference B07087
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07087
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market New Johnny Spice, a highly rated Indian and Bangladesh Restaurant in Wolverhampton City Centre.
The business is currently closed. Prior to this, the business was well established and had an excellent repuation within the local area.
New Johnny Spice was established by our client in 2011, and only now comes to the market due to their wish to retire.
They're primarily an Indian and Bangladeshi restaurant which offers an unlimited buffet style dining, with a key focus on the quality of the food rather than simple quantity. They offer 15 handpicked Indian and Bangladeshi curry dishes including a choice of succulent missed grills, vegetarian options, biryanis, rice dishes, naan breads, Indian sweets and ice cream desserts.
Sales mix - 70% eat in and 30% delivery orders.
Key selling points -
- Very desirable location within the heart of Wolverhampton
- Renowned location for an excellent choice of restaurants and bars
- Popular University City – large student customer base
- Refurbished to encourage large groups enjoying celebrations
- High level of equipment to be included
- Pre-Covid sales advised sales averaged at £6,000 per week
- Over 300 Google reviews
- Facebook page – 2,000 followers
- Increase awareness – new website, social media presence and local leaflet drop
- Increase level of takeaway orders by linking with key delivery partners such as Just Eat, Deliveroo, Uber, own APP, website
N/A as the business is currently closed.
Prior to the business closing, the trading hours were -
Monday – 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday – 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday – 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Thursday – 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Friday – 4:00pm to 12:00am
Saturday – 3:00pm to 12:00am
Sunday – 4:00pm to 11:00pm
New Johnny Spice is located on Queen St, in the city centre of Wolverhampton.
The business receives high levels of footfall, and is in close proximity to -
- University Of Wolverhampton
- Multiple theatres
- 2 Shopping centres
- Walking distance to the Tram/Bus/Train stations
- Football stadium - Molineux Stadium
Ground floor -
- 120 cover open plan dining space
- Self-serve buffet area
- Private dining/party space. Also used as conference room/staff room used for meetings or lunches. (Large dining capacity for festive celebrations and weddings)
- Customer toilets (including disabled friendly & baby changing facilities)
- Large commercial kitchen
- Staff area
- Upstairs has large space which has been unused and has scope for development
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 8 years remaining on the 19 year lease. The rent is £27,200 per annum.