We advertise on all the major portals reaching as many potential buyers as possible when selling your business.
That’s why we list your company on trusted, longstanding sites such as Zoopla, Daltons, Rightmove, BusinessesForSale and Rightbiz to name just a few and ensure we advertise far and wide. In this blog we look at the benefits of listing your business across multiple portals, how this can help you successfully sell and how Hilton Smyth is able to assist you.
What are the benefits?
We have access to a range of portals where we can list your business, so by choosing us to help you sell, you can be sure your business has a far wider reach than it would otherwise. This allows us to give your business maximum exposure and generate as much buyer interest as possible and selling your business quickly and with minimum fuss.
Our exceptional marketing reach is specifically designed to find you a buyer, as swiftly and efficiently as possible. Take a look at the reach of the sites we use:
- Rightmove has 130 million visits per month.
- Zoopla has 50 million visits per month.
- Rightbiz has 7.2 million active views.
- Daltons has 3.5 million monthly page views.
- BusinessesForSale has 1.3 million buyer visits a month.
Your future buyer is out there somewhere and it’s likely they would choose one or more of the above websites to find what they are looking for. When searching online you can guarantee they rank on the first page of search engines to save scrolling and to stop your business getting lost in the abyss.
When you add the reach of these sites to our broad database of tens of thousands of active, registered buyers you can be confident of getting the results you’re aiming for. And you can rely on Hilton Smythe from start to finish to get the job done with minimal hassle.
There’s no need to worry either when it comes to keeping track of your listing as we have that covered for you, so you can continue to focus on running your business whilst we manage everything else.
Thinking of selling a business?Make a confidential enquiry
Why we trust the major portals to list and successfully sell your business
Here’s why we choose the sites we do, and why you can be confident we’ll get the best result for you:
- Daltons is the longest running and most established portal in the UK, operating in print long before they moved online. They are a great option for small businesses from shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants to nurseries, post offices, garages and salons.
- Rightbiz is another well-established portal, popular with buyers and sellers alike with over 700,000 registered buyers on their books. They are a trusted business marketplace, helping sellers since 2006.
- BusinessesForSale is one of the world’s largest business listing sites that also operates internationally so you can be sure your company reaches a wide range of prospective buyers. Founded in the mid-nineties they have continued to grow ever since.
- You may associate Rightmove with only residential property listings, but they also advertise a vast number of commercial properties. With the popularity of the website and its high level of visitors, both regular and new, it’s a fantastic place to showcase your company to a large audience. Rightmove require you to go through an agent to list your business so you can rely on Hilton Smythe to cover all bases and remove the hassle for you.
- Zoopla is another site you may primarily associate with residential properties, but they have an extensive list of commercial properties for sale too. As a relatively new site in comparison (Zoopla began in 2007) they gained traction quickly and pride themselves on being the UK’s largest data driven property portal.
Our aim, likes yours, is to ensure your business is seen by as many prospective buyers as possible when selling. By choosing Hilton Smythe to help you with the process from start to finish you can be sure your company will be seen far and wide, attracting enquiries and finding you the perfect buyer.
This combined with our expert knowledge and extensive database of active, registered buyers puts you in the best position. We market your business in the right places to get results. So why not contact us today for a consultation, our dedicated team will be more than happy to help.