Business Valuation Report
Our Business Valuation Report is a full report or detailed letter with an independent opinion of your business valuation, and assets. It is prepared by our team of expert business consultants, with many years of experience in the M&A market.
Our reports are bespoke to meet your requirements, which can be used in court proceedings as expert witness evidence if necessary.
Option 1: Business Valuation Report
This is an individually prepared report of our opinion, which typically involves around 30-35 hours work to compile. This report goes into detail as to how we arrived at the valuation figure. This report can also be Expert Witness compliant, should you need it for court. If you do, simply let us know.
Subject to receiving the relevant information swiftly, the report takes 3-4 weeks to prepare. We can offer an express service, however there may be additional costs.
Option 2: Business Valuation Opinion Letter
Alternative to a full opinion report, we can provide an overview opinion on letterhead. This will provide a considered, independent opinion of value. This can be provided in as little as 7-10 working days, subject to us receiving the relevant information timely.
Our experts are happy to consider bespoke reports meeting your requirements. Please ask for further information.
Our Valuation Opinions are typically used for:
- By the management team as a KPI measure.
- Expert Witness and Legal Disputes.
- Fair Value/independent expert reports.
- Initial consultation and fact find.
- Gathering of key information required.
- Research of industry and businesses generally.
- Researching of relevant M&A activity to provide comparable transaction data.
- Adjustments as necessary to the financials to ensure suitability for valuation purposes.
- Preparation of report/letter.
- Follow up call to answer any questions about the report or opinion. As part of the process, we review key value drivers, competitors, the market generally and SWOT analysis. We will also provide prospective on the current M&A market, current value indication and recommendations covering key financial and legal factors.
The sale of any business should start well in advance. Businesses that successfully sell for the right amount of consideration plan at least three years ahead. We aim to assist in the planning process with the aim of steering strategic decisions to maximise shareholder value at sale.
We have many years of collective Mergers & Acquisition expertise and a robust infrastructure of databases and experience to source domestic and international targets for our clients. We help buyers and sellers with advice and support throughout the M&A process.
With your dedicated experienced advisor and their support team together with our international reach, we really are best placed to assist in the sale of your company. Our experts are well versed in company sales and sell side advisory services.
A far-cry from the Greek symposium of yore where the free-exchange of ideas was oiled by alcohol, music and courtesans, the pandemic-induced hybrid-working trend seems set to stay.
Throughout the Covid-19 crisis, hospitality venues displayed a remarkable degree of tenacity and resourcefulness.
In March 2020, the high street, along with the wider economy, was brought to a grinding halt by the Covid-19 pandemic.