Extremely well established Hair & Beauty Salon for sale
- Asking Price: £185,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2019 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £690,000, with an adjusted net profit in the region of £90,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06230
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06230
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market one of Essex’s most well established and highly renowned Hair/Beauty salon businesses.
The ‘Turn key’ opportunity was first established by our client over 40 years ago, who is now looking to find the right buyer to allow him to retire.
The business is a multi-faceted business which offers both hairdressing, barbering, beauty services and a highly sought after training academy.
This is one of the most successful hair salon businesses Hilton Smythe have ever offered to the market with an impressive annual turnover in the region of £690,000. The salon is one of the most progressive and innovative names in the hair and beauty industry both within this area but within the wider hairdressing world.
As the success of the business has grown, so has the salon space. There are a number of adjoining units now creating an expansive business space of over 6,000 square ft.
- Hair - A full choice of hair styling and colouring services are available.
- Beauty – A full range of services including nails, tanning and facials available.
- Training - A range of hairdressing/colouring courses are available for both internal and external candidates.
- 15 x hairdressing chairs, mirrors & storage stations
- Bespoke reception counter with client booking system
- Treatment beds, sink & storage
Our clients passion and knowledge of the industry is clear to see in the organised salon space and customer testimonials.
Key selling points include -
- Largest salon space in the area
- Excellent renewable lease in place
- 4.5/5 customer Google score
- 4.9/5 customer Facebook rating
- 2,459 followers
- Business website with online booking facility
- Full handover period offered
- Opportunity for further growth
We advise the business would suit an experienced salon manager looking for their next challenge, there are a number of improvements on the social media/advertising side that could further increase sales.
We are advised that the business has 20 full-time and 4 part-time staff members.
The business hours are -
Monday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 8:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday – 8:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday - Closed
The business occupies a prominent position.
The large salon and academy occupies a number of adjoining units in the heart of this very desirable town centre.
It is surrounded by a good selection of independent retailers, cafes and restaurants, high street banks/building societies, citizens advice centre, large gym, electrical goods retailers and key high street brands.
Nearest mainline station is just 5 mins walk from the salon.
There are 2 large pay and display car parks within 2 mins walk.
Salon 1 -
- Open plan reception area which includes rear reception desk, stand-alone retail shelving, 3 x nail stations.
- Main salon - 5 x hair stations, 5 x seat backwash section
- Second salon space - Further 5 x hair stations available
- 2nd customer waiting area/treatment room
- 2 x Beauty rooms
- Training academy - 5 x hair stations, 2 x backwash seats
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 5 years remaining on the 10 year lease. The rent is £3,333 per month and has £10,000 rates payable per annum.