Your company sale is in safe hands. We understand owner managed businesses and entrepreneurs, that’s why our sell side service is tailored to suit your every need.
With your dedicated experienced business advisers and their support team together with our international reach, we really are best placed to assist in the sale of your company. We employ a proven, disciplined and pragmatic approach to selling companies in the £1M to £20M space. It starts with us getting to know you and your business inside out, so that we can understand your goals and ambitions and more importantly, how to make them happen.
Our sell side service includes:
- Getting to know you and your business in depth.
- Indicative valuation.
- Design a value maximising sales process.
- Preparation of confidential information memorandum.
- Identifying and approaching potential acquirers.
- Dealing with indicative offers.
- Coordination of site visits (if appropriate).
- Handling enquiries and execution of Non Disclosure Agreements.
- Negotiating letters of intent.
- Management of the due diligence process and data rooms.
- Contractual negotiations and management of the legal process through to closing.
- If you are considering a sale in the next 1-3 years, you may benefit from our Exit Strategy Review.
- Detailed fact find of the business to ascertain strengths and weaknesses.
- Preparation of confidential sales memorandum.
- Research and identification of potential acquirers using our extensive database access.
- Contacting identified potential acquirers.
- Arranging for the execution of Non Disclosure Agreement.
- Dealing with initial information circulation and early stage negotiations.
- Negotiating letters of intent.
- Managing the data room and due diligence process.
- Agreeing heads of terms.
- Instructing and managing lawyers for all parties.
Precision Engineering and Manufacturing Business
Lead advisor to the shareholders of a Precision Engineering and Manufacturing Business.
Firecare Security and Electrical Business
Lead advisor to the exiting shareholders of Firecare Security and Electrical.
Online Motorcycle Spare Part Specialist
Lead advisor to the exiting shareholders of this motorcycle spare part specialist, online retailer.
The sale of any business should start well in advance. Businesses that successfully sell for the right amount of consideration plan at least three years ahead. We aim to assist in the planning process with the aim of steering strategic decisions to maximise shareholder value at sale.
We have many years of collective Mergers & Acquisition expertise and a robust infrastructure of databases and experience to source domestic and international targets for our clients. We help buyers and sellers with advice and support throughout the M&A process.
Our Business Valuation Report is a full report or detailed letter with an independent opinion of your business valuation, and assets. It is prepared by our team of expert business consultants, with many years of experience in the M&A market.
Recently sold businesses
Licensed Cattery 107 Cats With Accommodation
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Precision Engineers, Merseyside
Busy Metal Fabrication Business in Rainham, Greater London For Sale
Freehold Furniture Sales With Development Opportunity
Precision Engineering Business in the West Midlands For Sale
Popular Caravan/Camping Park in Blackford Near Carlisle For Sale
Well Respected Fire Safety & Security Business
Established Filling Station/Shop/Workshop/Showroom For Sale
Builth Wells, Powys
Freehold/Leasehold established Garage and MOT Station
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Hilton Smythe completes the sale of kitchen table start-up Joona Juice.
A far-cry from the Greek symposium of yore where the free-exchange of ideas was oiled by alcohol, music and courtesans, the pandemic-induced hybrid-working trend seems set to stay.
Throughout the Covid-19 crisis, hospitality venues displayed a remarkable degree of tenacity and resourcefulness.