Furniture manufacturer and retailer
- Asking Price: POA
- 100% share sale
- Prospective purchasers will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07022
This sale comprises two businesses – a furniture maker and a distributor of European-sourced furniture. Together, they enjoy great success selling to B2B markets and there are many opportunities to increase their ranges, audiences and profits.
Based in a factory premises in Yorkshire, the primary business makes furniture on-site for a B2B audience that includes healthcare, student accommodation and the hospitality industry. A second business sources furniture components from European partners and despatches it to the contract market.
The businesses benefit from a reliable and growing customer base that is increasingly demanding products from UK suppliers, providing a superb opportunity to capture greater market share.
By the current directors’ admission, the businesses have suffered from underinvestment for some time. A cash injection would enable them to seize many new opportunities, such as manufacturing a wider range of products, selling direct to B2C consumers to increase margins, and growing visibility through marketing.
These businesses would be a great fit for a specifier, or a manufacturer of similar or complementary products who wishes to increase production.
- Two businesses with distinct markets (B2B businesses and upholstery manufacturers)
- Strong USPs: own manufacturing facilities help to provide a flexible approach to customer requirements and timeframes
- Solid customer base of repeat B2B clients
- Increasing the range of products to grow profits
- Selling directly to B2C to increase profit margins
- Building a marketing strategy to increase reach and sales
Experienced team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is located in Yorkshire.
Operating out of a rented premises
Leasehold property – terms to be agreed