Highly rated British charcuterie suppliers for sale
- Asking Price: £399,950 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £340,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B07493
Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market, a Charcuterie business.
The business is well established and has built up an exceptional reputation and client base.
Evidenced in the reviews, the business is extremely well respected by its loyal customers and is well known and recognised, by many people throughout the UK.
The business has now only come on to the open market, due to our client’s desire to relocate.
The business is a handmade award-winning British charcuterie producer, that offers a wide range of products such as Salami, Chorizo, air dried products & snacks. The business also offers allergen free products. All their cured meats are handmade and dry cured by themselves and are carefully packaged for an extensive range of deli's, farm shops and home deliveries.
There are 4 aspects to the business.
- Direct supplier to trade customers (located around the country)
- Food events, markets, and shows
- Online orders via their website, for individual customers
- Domestic curing/Smoking courses
Key selling points -
- Well Established
- All assets and van included in the sale
- Featured on popular cookery programmes
- Several years of running domestic Curing & Smoking courses
- 5 Star rated on Google
- Handover period offered by the current owners to ensure a smooth transition
- Opportunity to add a fixed retail unit
- Increase the size of the preparation kitchen unit
- Increase the number of food market events attended
- Extend the current range – include refrigerated pates, cooking chorizo, hams, bacon & black pudding
- Develop a ‘Ready to go’ combined offering – serving charcuterie & cheese boards with choice of paired wines
- Extend brand by adding a pizza company to complement the ranges of meats
- Open a physical unit
- Increase the number of classes – promote the hen & stag party bookings
- Add third party websites to increase the brand awareness
We are advised that the business has a team of 2 full time and 3 part time members of staff.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is currently based in East of England but can be relocated to anywhere in the UK.
Relocatable business only basis.