Highly Rated Hair Salon For Sale
- Asking Price: £94,999 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £340,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07179
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market a highly rated hair salon in Kent.
The well established business opportunity originally opened its door over 25 years ago, and has been under our clients ownership. During that time, they built up an excellent reputation and loyal customer base within the local area.
The business has now come to the market due to our clients desire to focus on other interests.
Business activities -
- Hair styling, cutting & colouring
- Blow dry's, balayage & hair conditioning treatments
- Olaplex & Kerati treatments
- Services available for Ladies, Men's & Children
- Current sales mix - 90% ladies and 10% men
- Salon uses Loreal, 72 & Olaplex
- 5 star rated salon
- Fantastic website with online booking system
- Instagram page with over 1,100 followers
- Facebook page with over 250 followers
- Complete refit in 2019
- Spacious 2 bedroomed flat to the 1st & 2nd floor
- ‘Turn-key’ salon opportunity
- Hair extensions
- Beauty treatments
- Increase current number of stylists
- Add men’s barbering
We are advised that the business has 7 members of staff.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 7:30pm
Friday – 9:00am – 8:30pm
Saturday – 9:00am – 5:30pm
Sunday - Closed
The salon occupies a very desirable location in Kent.
The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Occupies a single fronted premises on a busy high street.
Ground floor -
- Reception area
- Salon area with 6 styling stations
- Backwash area – with a triple backwash unit
- Staffroom/ kitchen space
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, currently on a 15 year lease. The rent is £2,100 per month, with rates payable at £3,393 per annum.