Highly rated post office and convenience store
- Asking Price: £135,000 +SAV
Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07674
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market The Local/Littleworth Post Office, a highly rated business opportunity in Stafford, Staffordshire.
The business was originally established in 2013, and has been under our clients ownership since 2022.
The Local/Littleworth Post Office has now come to the open market due to our clients desire to concentrate on other business interests.
The business is a well established convenience store/off licence/post Office selling a range of products including;
- Tobacco and Vaping products
- Beers, wine and spirits
- Crisps and snacks
- Cleaning products
- Frozen food
- Dairy products
It's a part of the local community with lots of regular customers, many of whom are known on a first name basis by the owner who is a well respected member of the local community.
The business also uses Uber Eats, Deliveroo & Snappy Shopper for grocery deliveries.
Key selling points -
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Current owner happy to offer a a handover to ensure the continued success of the business
- Prime trading position with lots of footfall
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly, current owner has been running at a pace to suit due to his other business interests
- Advertising and marketing campaigns. A local leaflet drop usually yields good results
- Maximise the use of social media
- Look at selling newspapers and magazines
We are advised that the business has 3 full-time staff members.
The current trading hours are -
Monday to Saturday - 8:30am - 10:30pm
Sunday - 10:00am - 10:30pm
he Local/Littleworth Post Office is located in Stafford, Staffordshire.
The business occupies a main road position and sits alongside other complimentary retail businesses and thus benefits from high levels of footfall and passing trade.
The business is well presented with clear visible signage.
There is free on street parking immediately outside the premises.
- Generous and well stocked shop with shelving
- Cigarette gantry
- Drinks and dairy products chillers
- Post office counter
Office space -
- Room with a desk and chairs
- Filing cabinets
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, currently on a 40 year lease. The rent is £12,000 per annum.