Highly rated tipi and associated equipment hire business for sale
- Asking Price: £1,100,000
Further financials can be made available upon request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07631
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market a highly rated tipi and associated equipment hire business.
This well respected business opportunity has been under our clients ownership for a number of years, building up an excellent repuation and regular client base.
The business has now come to the open market due to our clients desire to pursue other business interests.
This opportunity is a multi-award-winning tipi hire and associated equipment hire business that operates year round.
Our client proudly provides beautiful Tipi structures, for weddings, and numerous other occasions such as corporate events, parties, festivals, and seasonal long-term installations. With the fab team of dedicated event planners and talented crew lead, and members, they have 9 years of busy and successful seasons under their belts. They deliver tipi events around the whole of the North West.
The company’s main aim is to create a wedding/event that is loved by everyone, and to leave all guests with lasting impressions and amazing memories.
Building on their impressive service offering, and well developed network, there is a strong order book and pipeline of opportunities for 2023, 2024 and beyond. Our client has built a network of resources/other business continuity measures.
Key selling points -
- Multi Award Winning
- Exceptional Profit Earnings
- Enviable Margins throughout
- Unique Concept & Business Model
- Proven record and successful delivery Weddings, Festivals, Parties and corporate and client events
- 5 Star Client Reviews - Featured & Recommend in industry-leading publications
- Strong following and extensive networks on all social media channels inc Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, & Pinterest
- Extensive choice of lighting options and exclusive, bespoke, unique, and handmade furnishings to complement client's event requirements
- Organically ranked #1 on Google
- Well Developed CRM system
- Comprehensive in-house training program for all staff incl. extensive operational and management manuals/systems
- National event delivery/Increase catchment area
- Ownership/management of fixed venues for hire - seasonal events bookings via network of venue/event planners.
- Diversification into new market sectors ie education, hospitality, conferencing & events, tourism etc.
- Ticketed events
- Product range expansion
We are advised that the business has a team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Based in the North West of England, they deliver Tipi events but will happily travel across the UK to accommodate events and long-term installations.
The business has a warehouse and office space in the North West of England.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with the rent of unit 5 at £13,600 per annum (business rates of £600 per annum) and unit 6 at £7,350 per annum.