Manufacturers and suppliers of timber garden products
- Asking Price: POA
Turnover IRO - £3.7m for 2022.
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07081
Established in 2013, the business specialises in manufacturing and supplying timber garden products – specifically, gates, trellises and fence panels. Currently based in the West Midlands, the family-run business prides itself on producing the highest quality products at affordable prices. Over its 9-year history, the company has experienced massive organic growth, and has proved itself to be a dynamic and forward-thinking company, with regular reinvestment into machinery and staff and a proven commitment to the fruitful world of e-commerce. Moreover, the company has built up a truly impressive reputation in the market, with 216k products sold and 100% positive feedback on eBay.
The company’s remarkable financial profile bears testament to the quality of the products and services provided, with an outstanding turnover of £3.7m and an operating profit of £467k as per accounts for 2022.
The business sells a comprehensive range of products that is liable to be expanded further under new ownership:
- European panels
- Garden structures – pergolas, corner arbours, arbours, planters, sleepers, etc.
- Driveway gates
- Fence & shed paint
- Hardware & fixings
- Metal fence railings
- Screws & nails
- Artificial grass
The company boasts a number of unique selling points that distinguishes it from competitors, including:
- Lower price point as compared to competitors;
- Higher quality products;
- Excellent reputation within the market.
- Outstanding turnover and profits;
- Enviable reputation in the market with countless positive testimonials;
- Ample scope for growth;
- An incredibly buoyant home-improvement and DIY market that shows no sign of waning;
- An experienced in-place operations director;
- Cash generation opportunities;
- Potential bolt-on to an existing company: an acquisition of the business could enable a competitor to manufacture their own products and re-sell through their existing outlets.
- Implementation of strategic marketing;
- Expansion of product range;
- Introduction of an inhouse installation service;
- Selling in garden centres and builders’ merchants;
- A growing home-improvement and DIY market;
- Liable to be relocated.
Experience team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the West Midlands.