Manufacturers of home fragrance and wax melts products
- Asking Price: POA
- 2023 turnover IRO £1,320,000
- 100% share sale
- Interested parties to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07394
A specialist firm producing hand-made and unique home fragrance products, wax melts and body/cosmetic products to a mixed B2B and B2C clientele and operating across the UK.
First merged in 2017, the business has three separate brands each with a unique market supply, the latter just launched with a highly sought-after eco-friendly offer.
The company manufactures home fragrance products, oils, wax melts, cosmetics, and body products sold to both small businesses and individual purchasers, making them a market-leading firm with a wide variety of specialisms and flexibility.
The business is based in the South East of England, but boast a national and international clientele, with a strong marketing and ecommerce presence in continuous growth.
Their clientele is loyal, with over 60,000 online retail clients, and their services score a high level of satisfaction.
The business has a host of gains to offer the prospective purchaser, including:
- An outstanding financial profile, with a turnover in excess of £1.3 Million in 2023, and grossing £1M after only 2 years in trading.
- Three separate strong brands, each targeting a particular section of the market.
- Significant scope for growth, especially following the launch of their new eco-friendly brand.
- Manufacturing of unique products, some of which no other company produces or stocks.
- High level of referral-based and repeat custom.
- A large social media community following, with a record of impeccable customer service and outstanding reputation.
- Led by a devoted team with significant experience in the sector.
- Potential to significantly expand the current offer of products made in-house.
- Three unique brands, each with a loyal following
- Production of unique fragrances and oils
- High percentage of return business and client satisfaction
- Potential for national and international growth
- Expanding marketing strategies
- Boosting international sales
- Continuing a successful and highly lucrative legacy
Further information can be made available upon request.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is based in the South East of England.
Trading from a rented premises.