Reputable Holistic Therapies Business For Sale
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Asking Price: £90,000 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £106,000 as of 2019, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06384
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06384
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Ginger Natural Health, a highly regarded and very well-established natural therapies business formed by our client in 2007.
The ‘turn-key’ business opportunity is now being offered for sale due to our clients wish to now retire.
Ginger Natural Health offers a variety of therapies which include -
- Massage - from aroma, deep tissue, pregnancy, holistic, sports, Indian head, hot stone & trigger point
- Beauty - from hair removal, manicures & pedicures, facials, tinting, threading & microblading
- Sports massage & osteopathy
- Pregnancy & fertility
Treatments are available for both men and women.
Clients have a choice of therapists who work within the business on a self-employed basis, they are highly skilled and carry their own public liability and professional indemnity insurance cover.
The business comes with an excellent website which includes the ability to book treatments, purchase gift vouchers, read the many testimonials and view the current therapists available.
Key selling points include:
- Very loyal customer base
- Database of 2000 + clients
- 5 x treatments rooms available
- Decorated and refurbished to a very high standard
- Room rental available
- Business currently runs at 60% occupancy
- Opportunity to increase the number of services/treatments
- A1 usage
- Full business handover offered
- Opportunity to reduce current running costs
- Excellent location
- Small business relief on business rates
- Large rear courtyard
- 5 x treatment beds
- Storage cupboards & shelving
Very rarely do businesses of this type and desirable location come on to the open market and we therefore strongly recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
The business has staff in place.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday to Saturday - 09:30am - 20:30pm
Sunday - 10:00am - 16:00pm
Ginger Natural Health occupies a much sought-after trading position along London Road within the heart of St. Albans.
The business enjoys very good footfall due to its close proximity to other complementary brands which includes the CO-OP store (located directly next door), cphart bathrooms, Fine & Country estate agents, Sofa Workshop as well many other independent salons, cafes & restaurants.
St. Albans is an affluent and highly desirable cathedral City located in Hertfordshire, it lies just east of Hemel Hempstead and west of Hatfield. The area is a major hub within the London commuter belt and is just 20 miles north west of central London.
There is a large car park situated directly behind the business.
Nearest mainline station is St. Albans City, just 5 minutes’ walk away.
We are advised this is a ‘destination business’ with many clients travelling up to 5 miles.
Ground Floor -
- Reception/client waiting area
- 5 x fully equipped treatment rooms
- Toilet facilities
- Staff kitchen
- Large enclosed rear courtyard
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, the lease is fully protected under the 1954 act with three years currently remaining. The rent is £1500 per month, with business rates subject to small business rates relief currently standing at approximately £200 per annum.