RMC Gas Limited
- Asking Price: POA
Turnover IRO - £3.2m for 2023.
100% share sale
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06987
Based in Oldham, this gas mains installation and replacement specialist has grown rapidly to become a trusted supplier to major gas infrastructure organisations.
RMC Gas Limited is a young company with a remarkably fast growth trajectory, securing long-term contracts with several of the UK’s leading gas infrastructure providers. With turnover increasing rapidly year on year, it is now ready for a new owner to take advantage of the many opportunities to further grow reach, turnover and profits.
Lucrative contracts with big players across a variety of regions have provided a solid stream of ongoing work. These contracts have also provided a ‘foot in the door’, with one contract often leading to further work and increased workloads. Most recently, the company won a 2-year contract on a mains replacement project in the North West on behalf of an existing client, worth approximately £3 million over two years. Also a 5 year contract for specialised work removing and replacing old internal gas risers for multi occupied buildings up to 32 storeys.
The business offers a diverse range of services, which bodes well for its potential to attract new clients.
This is a fast-expanding operation, regularly moving into new territories. Turnover for 2023 of £3.2m, which is considerably up on the previous year.
- Fast-growing business –turnover of £3.2m in 2023 significantly higher than the previous year
- Contracts with a wide range of clients ranging from two to eight years
- Inground teams to do mains laying and service laying on the gas networks with regards to joiners and electricians
- Further opportunities with current providers
- Wide skillset likely to attract many more clients
- Business growth is rapid – a new owner with the skills to manage this growth is likely to enjoy significant rewards
We are advised that there are 38 employees and inground teams undertaking the main laying and service laying on the gas networks, electricians and joiners.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Based in Oldham at Unit1, Hamilton Street, Oldham OL4 1DA, the business occupies three adjacent leasehold units. in their own common yard.
• A well-fitted out location that includes three office spaces, storage space, a canteen and toilet facilities.
• The yard area includes ample room for 10 vehicles.
• The premises are well secured and alarmed, and are monitored with CCTV.
The premises are Leasehold.
Business premises will be offered on a new lease, with terms to be agreed