Suppliers Of Vehicles Including Wheelchair Accessible, Ambulances And Other Niche Vehicles.
- Asking Price: POA
Healthy financial profile, with over £3.5M turnover in 2022.
- 100% share capital.
- Interested parties required to sign an NDA.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07388
The business was established in the late 2000s, quickly becoming a major presence in the market.
The company specialises in medium- and long-term hire and sales of vehicles nationwide. Their fleet includes: Ambulances, Patient Transport Seated Ambulances, Secure Cell vehicles, Private Ambulances, small and large minibuses and a variety of vans, Luton and Welfare.
The quality of their service, together with their 1-day turnaround and attention to customer satisfaction has granted them an outstanding reputation within the sector.
They are the go-to service for many NHS Trusts and insurance accident management companies, as well as having strong contacts with other public bodies and private firms.
Supplying vehicles for sale to specialist sectors mainly based around ambulances and wheelchair accessible types. Over 100 vehicles typically available for sale, also a unique partnership with a new build vehicles convertor with huge scope for expansion that could lead to longer term contracted rental and lease to the NHS and private sector.
Thanks to the increasing demand for healthcare-related and specialist vehicles, the company is in an ideal position to keep growing and further profitability in the future.
The company has several distinctive capabilities to stand out from its competitors and attract the prospective purchaser, including:
- Specialised and wide offer, with a fleet of over 350 vehicles in stock.
- Established partnerships and contacts with NHS Trusts.
- Nationwide delivery and vehicles available on the same day.
- Singularly placed as leading enterprise within a growing market.
- On site workshop ensuring a quick turn around on vehicle maintenance.
The business has a number of important assets to offer, namely:
- A healthy financial profile with potential for growth, with over £3.5M in turnover in 2023.
- Knowledgeable and devoted staff, with decade-long experience.
- Several professional accreditations, including BVLA membership, and Crown Commercial Approved supplier.
- Cyber Essentials accreditation & Carbon reduction plan in place.
- 0% complaint rate in 2022-23, with minor issues solved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent reputation.
- Partnerships in place.
- Potential for financial growth.
- Implementing new products.
- Expanding within a growing market.
- Introducing long term lease of new vehicles.
Further information available on request.
The business trades all year round.
Operating out of a leasehold property.