The Shropshire Inn award winning restaurant and accommodation
- Asking Price: POA
- 2021 turnover £229,562
- 100% share capital.
- Tenure: Freehold
Please quote reference B05797
The Shropshire Inn was founded over a hundred years ago, and the current owner has run it successfully and lucratively since 2011.
Located in the quiet town of Haughton, the Inn offers quality everyday dining options, with a la carte, kids’ and special menus, as well as catering for private events and celebrations both with its sleek indoors and superb outdoors marquee.
In the past 12 years, it has accrued many regular customers and an enviable reputation. Not only is the Inn a favourite dining establishment in the area, but it has also won a number of awards, such as the Taste of Staffordshire for 5 consecutive years, and an AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence ever year from 2015 to 2023, continuing to demonstrate its excellence to this day.
The restaurant sits in a beautiful location within 4 acres of green, which is fitted with hook up facilities for camper vans, motor homes and caravans.
The property has recently undergone an expensive renovation, fitting new windows, a new roof, an electric door, and a new kitchen.
The prospective buyer can take full advantage of the owner’s accommodation as part of the sale.
The Shropshire Inn has several distinctive capabilities to stand out from its competitors and attract the prospective purchaser, including:
- An award-winning and enviable reputation within the industry.
- A beautifully presented restaurant, with high ceilings and a light, inviting interior.
- A healthy financial profile, with a £229,562 turnover in 2021.
- Established relations with local vendors and suppliers.
- Premises that include caravan parking, ample green space, and a comfortable living quarter for the owner.
- A newly refurbished space, comprising new windows and doors.
- Top of the range fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
- Accommodation included in the sale.
- Strategic location crossed by a busy motorway.
- 3-4 acres of land usable for caravans with electric hook-up.
- Strategically located within a busy area.
- Strong reputation, with a high number of positive reviews and awards received.
- Access to quality local produce and partnerships in place.
- Diverse range of products and services offered.
- A wide variety of clients across demographics.
- Significant potential for growth.
- Keep up an outstanding legacy.
- Expanding marketing opportunities.
- Implementing current private catering and events options.
The business is run and managed by our client with the help of five full-time and twelve part-time members of staff.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The Shropshire Inn is located in Haughton.
The Shropshire Inn occupies an attractive detached property.
We are advised that The Shropshire Inn is being sold as a Freehold business opportunity.