Unique mobile Bar business for sale
- Asking Price: £114,995 +SAV
Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06581
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06581
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Split Smiths, a truly unique mobile event bar opportunity established by our clients in 2018.
The exciting business opportunity is now being sold due to our client's other business venture which is located closer to their family home. They admit they only take on the work they can fit into their busy diaries and that any new owner will have the ability to easily double the current turnover/profit levels.
Split Smiths is the ultimate ‘retro bar’ that can be used at many different types of events and has very quickly established a tremendous following on Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok.
Our clients started out wanting to own a mobile drinks business with a difference and decided to import an authentic VW camper van to the UK. The original 1966 Split screen model has been completely transformed by specialist converters who have created the unique interior and exterior you see in the attached photographs.
The complete refurbishment cost in the region of £90,000 and included a brand new engine.
The sale of the business includes -
- 1966 Volkswagen split screen (millage 3000, tax exempt, parrot sound system, Satnav, rear camera, tracker, fixed refrigeration, hard wearing Astro flooring, faux snakeskin Chesterfield seating and interior, LED multiple colour & static lighting)
- Barlok indoor pop up bar for private hire
- 6m x 6m heavy duty inflatable branded shelter (used once)
- 3m x 3m heavy duty pop up gazebo
- Heavy duty bottle/storage containers
- 4 branded bar staff aprons
- Miscommunication bar equipment
The van can be stocked to suit any event, from refreshing Pimm’s for outdoor summer events to winter warming mulled wine for the chilly Christmas parties. They offer an excellent selection of spirits (including a large choice of flavoured gins), champagne and prosecco, wines, cider and craft beers, cocktails as well a choice of hot drinks.
Each event is ordered well in advance and allows our clients to discuss with organisers the most appropriate bar menu to suit their event or party.
We are advised that throughout 2019, they attended over 50 individual events/parties! The calendar for 2022 already has 30 booked in events which should easily generate a turnover of around £90,000.
Key selling points -
- The only one in the world
- A spectacular head turning sales platform
- Can suit any event
- Classic car appreciating asset
- Uncapped earning potential
- Unlimited travel ability
- Social media and content access
- Annual high profile events and several private events for 2022 confirmed
- Can easy switch to tea & coffee/food vendor to open more avenues
- Full handover offered
** Please note the value placed on Split Smiths is purely based on the combined asset value transfer only.
We are advised that the business is run and managed by both of our clients.
We are advised that the business trades 24/7, and can be booked anytime throughout the year.
Split Smiths is currently run from our clients home office in Warwickshire.
The nature of the business model allows the bar to be driven and used at any event across the country, whether that be a private event in York, corporate event at Gatwick or food event at London Olympia.
Split Smiths is being sold as a 100% transferable business opportunity.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Business Only basis.