A successful & growing fire safety solution provider
- Asking Price: POA
100% share capital.
Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07384
Established in 2013, this fire safety installation and consultation provider is based out of the North of England. Within its industry, the company provides a variety of products and services, including but not limited to training, fire risk assessments and fire alarms/extinguishers.
The company enjoys a large array of clients that consistently provide them with a stream of steadily growing business. This all being thanks to the company providing a peerless customer service experience and establishing themselves as a trusted name within the space. As such, the majority of their trade comes via return business.
From a prospective buyer’s perspective, the acquisition of this business presents a number of opportunities and advantages. Examples of such opportunities include the chance to further increase the company’s market presence by expanding its operating territory and scaling up in order to meet the surplus of demand. Meanwhile, the company also has a strong financial profile and is poised to expand in scope to offer additional services relating to the security sector.
- Experienced and skilled staff.
- Large and loyal customer base with over six hundred active clients.
- Ample scope for growth.
- Buoyant market conditions.
- Seventy percent rate of return clients.
- Variety of clients across several different sectors including hospitality, care, and production.
- Surplus of demand for the company’s services.
- Excellent reputation within the sector of fire safety solutions.
- Expanded scope of services, including into adjacent sectors such as the security consultation field.
- Capitalise on high demand.
- Primed for growth.
- Untapped marketing potential.
Further information can be made available upon request.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
Located in the North of England.
Trading from a rented premises.