Events management and production agency
- Asking Price: POA
Turnover in 2023 - IRO £2.6m
- 100% share capital
- Interested parties will be required to sign an NDA
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B07090
The company offers event management and production, as well as performance programming and in-house music agency services. The business, a National Portfolio Organisation, manages community and cultural events, commercial festivals, and experiential and brand events in the Greater London area.
Established for 25 years, the business offers a comprehensive service with event management and production, as well as performance programming and in-house music agency services. The company has accrued years of experience in the management of all types of events – from large-scale music festivals, spectacular carnivals and innovative experiential events, to high-profile product launches and opulent corporate parties.
An award-winning team of industry specialists work across event management, licensing, health and safety, experiential brand activation, artist booking and programming, to create unique and detail-oriented events. Indeed, the company has become known for its unforgettable and innovative festival experiences, having pioneered a children’s festival, and boasting one of the UK’s oldest contemporary circus performance agencies.
Over the years, the company has cultivated a prestigious list of clients, which features numerous local authorities, Glastonbury Festival, Greater London Authority, Harrods, Lush, and Imperial College London amongst others. For this reason, it has produced and managed a number of high-profile events, including London’s largest firework celebrations, community events for up to 30,000 people, The Great Get Together, commercial music festivals with artists including Grace Jones, the Specials, Paloma Faith and Jamiroquai, carnivals attracting audiences of over 20,000 people, Christmas light and lantern events, and specialist dance music festivals. Moreover, the company has programmed a great number of prominent artists, including Fatboy Slim, Kae Tempest, Madness, the Idles, Thom Yorke and Sleaford Mods. The company has also been involved in the development of a Young Producers Training Programme, delivered in conjunction with well-respected arts venues in London.
The company’s remarkable financial profile also bears testament to the impressive range and quality of the company’s services, with a turnover of £2,627,126 and an operating profit of £165,738 in 2023.
The company has a number of bankable USPs that distinguish it from competitors, including:
- High production values;
- Creative oversight and vision;
- Its extensive experience, knowledge and professionalism;
- The company’s access to performance and music artists via its in-house artist booking and programming agencies;
- A comprehensive production service;
- Connections with commercial festivals;
- Good understanding of event safety management.
- The company has recently secured a further 4-years funding as a National Portfolio Organisation with Arts Council England;
- The company benefits from a strong and long-term client base, with well-established industry relationships;
- A proven track-record of happy clients;
- Tried and trusted database of suppliers;
- An impressive financial profile, with good profits;
- Ample scope for growth – e.g. by hiring a reliable and permanent team of staff, or purchasing products such as events infrastructure, marquees, etc. to be rented out as part of the company’s total package.
- A comprehensive events production and management service;
- In-house music agency;
- A National Portfolio Organisation with Arts Council England;
- A prestigious client base;
- Vast experience across community and cultural events, commercial festivals, and brand events;
- Bankable USPs;
- An excellent financial profile;
- Ample scope for growth.
- Creating a health & safety and training consultancy service;
- Growing the brand and experiential branch of the company’s event services;
- Hiring a larger core team;
- Increasing share of local authority market;
- Developing its own festival and showcase event;
- Committing more resources to marketing.
Experienced team of staff in place.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
The business is located in the South East of England.
Business Only basis.