Extremely Well Established Cafe Business For Sale
- Asking Price: £395,000 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022, the business generated a turnover in the region of £86,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B07042
- Tenure: Freehold
Please quote reference B07042
Hilton Smythe are pleased to have been given the opportunity to manage the sale of Pablos Restaurant which is a well-established Cafe/Coffee Shop/Restaurant with a renowned reputation amongst local residents. This is a superb opportunity to take on a popular, profitable and well used local business in an area teeming with customers.
There has been a food based business at this site for many years. The current owner has been running it as Pablos Restaurant for the last twenty years and the business has been a real labour of love for her accruing an impressive number of regular customers and an unrivalled reputation.
This wonderful business is now being sold, albeit reluctantly and with a heavy heart only due to personal circumstances. The vendor is keen to see her beloved coffee shop cum restaurant pass to an ambitious and entrepreneurial new owner(s) who can take this already thriving business to the next level.
The business offers a varied menu with its meals being lovingly and carefully prepared on the premises using local ingredients and seasonal products wherever possible. A sample menu includes;
- Hot and Cold drinks
- Salads (and Super Salads)
- Main Courses
- Hot Snacks
- All Day Breakfasts
- Fresh Sandwiches
- Daily Specials
- Afternoon Teas
- Home made cakes and biscuits
- Grilled fresh fish
The sale will include the company Facebook page and the business enjoys great visibility on the internet along with impressive reviews such as;
- “Lovely home cooked food. We had the Lamb Henry and Steak & Kidney Pud followed by a gorgeous homemade custard tart and knickerbocker Glory. Great prompt service and reasonably priced. Recommended"
- “Lovely and friendly waitress, made to feel welcome, food was lovely, menu had a good selection of meals, food was hot, definitely will come back next year if on holiday in Blackpool. A big thank you to all the staff"
- “My favourite restaurant in Fleetwood with a refreshingly unusual choice of mains including black pudding and mustard sauce, liver and onions, corned beef hash, there were fresh fish options on the specials blackboard. The desserts looked homemade and were gorgeous"
Scope to improve;
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media particularly Twitter and Instagram
- Website ideally with an online ordering system
- Introduce a customer loyalty card / scheme
- Extend the opening hours perhaps opening as a Bistro in the evenings or doing roast dinners on a Sunday
- Introduce a delivery service with the likes of Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats etc
- Air BNB the living accommodation, great demand in the area and offers an additional lucrative income stream
- A well business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- All fixtures and fittings included making this a real turn key business opportunity
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- A real opportunity to increase turnover and profits significantly especially if the living accommodation is run as a holiday let business
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
- Includes generous living accommodation or letting rooms
We are advised that the business is owner run and managed, with the help of 2 full-time and 2 part-time members of staff.
The business hours are;
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 9:00am – 2:00pm
Wednesday - 9:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday - 9:00am – 2:00pm
Friday - 9:00am – 2:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Pablos Restaurant is located in Fleetwood.
Fleetwood is a coastal town in the Borough of Wyre in Lancashire. It had a population of 25,939 at the 2011 census. Fleetwood is located on the Fylde Peninsula, 8 miles north of Blackpool and lies at the end of the Blackpool Tramway.
Fleetwood is a beautiful, Victorian seaside resort boasting a stunning promenade, Art Deco Theatre, a beautiful harbour yacht marina set by a discount shopping village, traditional shops and the famous Fleetwood Market with its 200 stalls.
Having undergone recent regeneration used to improve buildings, upgrade facilities and encourage business in the town, Fleetwood is now at the forefront of being the perfect holiday destination.
Pablos Restaurant occupies a prominent position in the centre of the town and is presented to the highest standards with clear visible signage and distinctive livery. There is free on street parking immediately outside the premises and there are a number of inexpensive public car parks within easy walking distance.
Pablos Restaurant occupies an impressive and substantial period style property that needs to be viewed to appreciate. The business and premises are beautifully presented and maintained and briefly comprises;
Restaurant - Windows and glazed door to front creating a light, airy and inviting interior, inset porch, generous seating areas with carpet flooring, wood panelling to dado height, pendant lighting, feature beamed ceiling, chalked menu boards, nice quality tables and chairs, glass serve over counter.
Kitchen - Comprehensively equipped catering kitchen, generously proportioned, tiled floor, fluorescent lighting, coffee machine and grinder, stainless steel electric urn, range of base units with complimentary work tops, stainless steel preparation tables, 2 range cookers, full extraction system with stainless steel canopy, twin stainless steel under counter fridges, upright freezer, 3 x microwave ovens, twin deep stainless steel sinks and drainers, preparation fridges, commercial dish washer, perimeter shelving, stand mixer, hot cupboard, twin compartment under counter fridge.
To the first floor are 4 good sized double bedrooms that offer potential as Bed & Breakfast accommodation or Air BNB potential.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Freehold basis.