Highly Rated Cafe And Coffee Shop For Sale In North Yorkshire
- Asking Price: £49,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £131,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07115
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Taste Tea & Coffee House, a highly rated and well established business opportunity in Guisborough, North Yorkshire.
Taste Tea & Coffee House was originally established by our client in 2020, and has built up an excellent reputation and loyal client base during its short time of trading.
The business has now come to the open market due to our clients desire to pursue other business interests.
Taste Tea & Coffee House is known to be one of the best in the area.
The coffee shop/cafe offers the following services -
- Freshly ground coffee from grinder to professional barista coffee machine
- Hot chocolates, teas, iced coffees.
- Scones, cakes and desserts.
- Freshly made panini and toasted sandwiches with side salads
- Hearty soups, locally baked artisan pies & daily specials
- Seasonal menu offers
- Retail gift bags, cake boxes & coffee to takeaway
- Constant 5 Star Reviews Across All Online Platforms - TripAdvisor, Google, etc.
- Recently undergone a £30,000 complete refurbishment
- Experienced team in place
- Large outside terrace
- Evening bistro potential
- Extend current opening hours
- Add an alcohol menu
- Evening bistro menu
- Outside catering
- Local deliveries
- Reduce supplier costs
We are advised that the business has 10 members of staff.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday – 10:00am – 4:00pm
Taste Tea & Coffee House is located on Chaloner Street, in the heaty of Guisborough, North Yorkshire.
The business has eye catching signage and receives high levels of footfall and passing trade.
The Cafe/Coffee Shop occupies a traditional brick built shop unit which occupies a desirable corner position and includes a large terrace for 12-15 people overlooking the local beck.
Ground floor -
- Service counter
- Sitting area for 17-20 people
- Toilet facilities
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with a new 3 year lease to be made available for the buyer. The rent is £650 per month.