Highly Rated Vintage Tea Shop For Sale
- Asking Price: £45,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2022/2023 accounts, the business is forecasted to genarate a turnover in the region of £80,000-£90,000. Further financials can be made available upon full request.
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07163
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market The Bluebell Tearoom, a highly rated tea room in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
The Bluebell Tearoom has built up an excellent reputation and repeat client base within the local community.
The business was orginally established back in 2015, with our client taking ownership in 2019.
The Bluebell Tearoom has now come to the open market due to our clients desire to spend more time with family.
Business activities -
- Vintage tearoom experience
- Exquisitely homemade cakes
- Large choice of Cakes/Scones/Sandwiches/Traditional cooked breakfasts/Salads/Soups/Daily specials
- Bean to cup on all hot drinks
- Afternoon teas
- Celebration cakes to order
- Vintage crockery hire/tea parties
- Baby showers
- Excellent reviews – 4.8/5 Google review score, 4.8/5 Facebook review score, TripAdvisor 5/5 review score
- Facebook page – 3,400 followers
- Large range of cake recipes to be handed over
- 5 star hygiene rated
- Loyal & experienced staff team in place
- Ideal lifestyle changing business opportunity
- Create a dedicated website
- Add deliveries
- Outside catering
- More private parties
- Extend current opening hours
We are advised that the business is run and managed by our client, with the help of 4 part time staff members.
The current business hours are -
Monday - Closed
Tuesday – 9:00am to 3:00pm
Wednesday – 9:00am to 3:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am to 3:00pm
Friday – 9:00am to 3:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am to 3:00pm
Sunday - Closed
The Bluebell Tearoom is located on Belmont St, in the town centre of Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
The business has eye catching signage, receiving high levels of footfall and passing trade.
Occupies a highly desirable premises.
Ground floor -
- Main dining room for 20 – 28 covers
- Open plan service counter
- Small kitchen area
- Toilet facilities
- Store room
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with a 3 year lease currently in place (Signed May 2022). The rent is £604 per month.