Multi-Use Investment Opportunity Consisting Of A Garage, Retail Shop Unit & 9 Bed HMO
- Asking Price: £1,100,000 +SAV
- Tenure: Freehold
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market a multi-use investment opportunity consisting of a garage, retail shop unit and 9 Bed HMO.
Our client moved his Tyre changing business into the building approx. 10 years ago and subsequently developed the property into a successful rental/ freehold garage business. Any new owner could continue with current business/residential mix or reorganise the building to suit their own business or investment needs.
All rooms are let via R.B.W.M. on flexible terms at a rental of £350 pcm (approx. £100 under the real room potential) and this agreement can continue to any new owner or if required sold as vacant possession following appropriate notice being served to the current tenants.
A planning application has also been submitted to the local council for a change of use of the ground floor from retail to residential use.
Our client’s Tyre changing business (JFC Auto Recycling) dominates the ground floor with lots of additional rear storage space, a 2nd retail shop has been recently added to the left-hand side which can easily be rented out by any new owner.
A prominent Freehold Investment Opportunity located on Furze Platt Road in Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7NH.
This detached building is situated at the top of Furze Platt Road, near the junctions of St Peters Road (A308) and Switchback Road South (B4447). This is a very busy link road towards the nearby M4 just 3 miles away.
Located very near to Furze Platt Junior and Secondary Schools as well as Furze Platt branchline train station.
Maidenhead is a large market town in Berkshire, on the south-western bank of the River Thames, is the largest town in the Royal Borough of Windsor and 4th largest town in Berkshire itself with a population approaching 60,000.
The property is approx. 1 mile from the centre of Maidenhead and 1.4 miles from Maidenhead mainline station connecting commuters to London Paddington in just 22 minutes.
Ground floor -
- Garage Workshop and Store area - 1,947 Sq. ft.
- Lock up retail shop (current empty) - 219 Sq. ft.
- Integral hallway with CCTV leads to Residential accommodation, all rooms come with double glazed windows and with all the council necessary checks been completed.
- 7 x single bedrooms.
- 2 x bathrooms with shower facilities.
- Large full fitted kitchen with 2 x washing machines.
- Hallway - extra fridge / freezer space.
- 2 x single bedroom with shared landing space.
- Secure alleyway leading to a small walled yard area to the rear of the property.