Newly established private jet hiring business for sale.
Gatwick, West Sussex
- Asking Price: £23,000 +SAV
Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06017
- Tenure: Business Only
Please quote reference B06017
Hilton Smythe are privileged to offer to the market a new and exciting independent private jet sourcing company.
The easily transferrable opportunity was established by our client in early 2020 and is now been offered for sale due to his other business interests.
The online business model has taken around 5 years of detail planning to get to the stage of now going live and any new buyer will be able to enjoy the hard work input by our client and take the business to the next level.
There is a detail sales projection which shows the minimum sales performance from June 2021.
Fly1Jet makes the task of booking a private jet easy, with an easy to view choice of aircrafts, useful hints on what size and service best suits as well as very transparent pricing service not usually seen in this sector.
Fly1jet operate worldwide within a large network of carriers and have an excellent knowledge of chartering VIP aircrafts within Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Customer base – appeals to those customers with a higher net worth looking to travel for business or leisure and reduce contact with large groups of people
Their services include –
- Maximum flexibility – choose times that suit you and the most convenient airport locations
- Comfort & Luxury – unparalleled in-flight comfort, amenities & service
- Pet friendly
- Wider route coverage
- Urgent flights available on request
- Total privacy & complete security
How does the charter booking process work?
- Request a quote for your flight(s)
- Receive a selection of options with the operating cost and our non-negotiable booking fee
- You decide which aircraft to confirm
- They check if the aircraft is available and request owner’s approval (if required)
- Receive our charter agreement along with the operator contract to sign and return
- Cleared payment for the charter by bank transfer or credit card
- They sign and return the operators contract on your behalf*
- They forward passenger passports and catering preferences to the operator
- You receive confirmation of schedule with regards to aircraft handling, departure/arrival slots, customs clearances etc.
- They forward the operators flight briefing to you once received, outlining all the required information about your charter
- Get notified if the aircraft requires positioning to your desired airport and when it arrives
- Get ongoing updates about your charter (even if they are irrelevant)
- The booking fee is non-negotiable, but we will always negotiate the best price with the airline/aircraft operator on your behalf.
- The prices do not include complimentary or additional services such as premium catering, ground transfer, and hotels.
- Yes, they only charter aircraft of a minimum value of £/$€ 5000, unless there are empty legs available.
- They do not supply any aircraft if we they not satisfied with the minimum requirements of the airline/aircraft operator. Plus, there are no hidden agendas. They do not ‘sell seats’ or promote ‘jet share’, so you can be sure of their services and pricing.
- They only quote flights direct to your destination(s) without a fuel stop unless requested.
- Currently, the team speaks English only, but translators can be provided at an extra cost
- The dedicated account manager will guide you and provide you with a suitable range of aircraft based on your requirements, helping you with your final decision. View our Aircraft guide for more information.
- You will be informed how much luggage you can take on your chosen aircraft. You can upgrade if you feel more space is needed.
Types of Aircrafts they Charter-
- VIP Turboprops
- Very Light Jets
- Light Jets
- Midsize Jets
- Super Midsize Jets
- Heavy Jets
- Ultra Long Range Jets
- Vip Airliners
Key Selling Points –
- Confident branding in place
- Excellent online website with SMART booking system
- Instagram – 600 followers
- Facebook page
- Growing market – as customers in this market look to reduce contact with others
- COVID safety measures in place
- 10 years of aviation experience
- Save on average of 10% on normal private jet trips
- Fly2Help – UK aviation charity dedicated to raising the spirits of people and inspiring young people as they consider their future careers – 1% of the booking fee goes to this charity.
- Highest standards of Safety & Security
- Worldwide coverage
- Available on APPLE STORE
Company Mission –
‘Whether for business or leisure, it’s our mission to provide clients with exceptional private air travel, effortless booking and dedicated round-the-clock customer satisfaction agents. We pair these unparalleled services with industry competitive pricing without compromising on safety or quality’
In our opinion, this new business model will appeal to any person with a similar enjoyment of this sector who can identify the exciting growth potential.
Very rarely do companies of this type and market sector come onto the open market and we therefore recommend very early enquiry to avoid disappointment.
We are advised that the business is owner run and managed.
We are advised that the business is operating 24/7.
Fly1Jet currently has a registered office at Gatwick Airport due to the nature of the business and the number of private flights leaving from this airport however the daily operation of the business is currently run from our client’s home office.
We recommend any new buyer keeps a relationship with its main departure airport however the location of its operation could be transferred to any part of the world making this highly desirable for many thousands of people now looking for ‘Run From Home’ business opportunities.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Business Only basis.