Reputable Cafe For Sale
- Asking Price: £59,995 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £140,000 as of 2021/22, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B07014
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B07014
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Gredsdely’s, an extremely well presented coffee shop business located within the heart of bustling Kettering.
The ‘turn’-key’ operation was opened by our clients in early 2021 who due to travelling distance from their family home are now looking to transfer the popular business.
Before opening the business, our client invested in the region of £50,000 in transforming the unit into the bright, contemporary unit you can see in the photographs attached.
The double fronted unit is very spacious with 36 internal (could be increased) and 8 outside covers.
The unit is disability friendly with excellent toilet facilities for all visitors.
Gredsdely’s is a modern coffee shop business serving
- Excellent barista coffees, teas
- Sumptuous hot chocolates
- Iced coffees
- Large selection of cold drinks, milkshakes & juices
- Freshly cooked traditional breakfasts & breakfast rolls
- Sandwiches, toasties & savoury pockets
- Sausage rolls, savoury slices & turnovers (including vegan & gluten free options)
- Cakes & desserts
We are advised currently the sales are split 90% walk in and 10% deliveries.
Key selling points
- Desirable town centre location
- Lots of opportunity for further growth
- Excellent customer feedback
- Just Eat - 5.8/6 review score
- Google - 4.7/5 review score
- Facebook - 5 star review score
- Handover period offered
Further growth opportunity
- Increase the current menu
- Add related retail items
- Increase social media advertising
- Add a new business website
- Extend the opening hours
- Apply for alcohol licence
- Add evening bistro menu
The business is run and managed by 1 full time and 3 part time staff members.
The business trading hours are:
Monday to Saturday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Sunday - 10:00am - 16:00pm
Gredsdely's Temptations Coffee Shop occupies one of Kettering’s most sought after trading positions facing the main entrance to the Newlands Shopping Centre.
The double fronted shop unit located on Gold Street is surrounded by major footfall drivers such as Vodafone, EE, HS Samuels, Boots & TUI as well several successful independent retailers, estate agents.
Newlands Shopping Centre is Kettering’s main shopping arcade with an excellent array of High Street favourites, specialist shops, cafes and discount stores.
Kettering is a vibrant market and industrial town in North Northamptonshire, located 83 north of London and just 15 miles north-east of Northampton.
The business benefits from a large free customer car park directly facing.
Nearest mainline station is approx 10 minutes’ walk away.
The business is comprised of the following:
- Customer sitting area (38 covers)
- Open place service area
- Customer toilet facilities
- Rear preparation area
- Staff changing facilities
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with rolling Lease currently in place, the rent is £2,500 per month.