Reputable Coffee Shop For Sale
- Asking Price: £49,995 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £75,000 as of 2020, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06302
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06302
Hilton Smythe is delighted to offer to the market a beautifully presented village coffee shop with over 8 years trading history.
The recently refurbished coffee shop is now being made available for sale due to our clients wish to now retire.
Before opening the business, our clients embarked on a full transformation of the tired unit with new decor, lighting, equipment, kitchen, toilet facilities, service counter and outside terrace area. Throughout the lockdown closed period, our clients fitted a new floor throughout and refreshed the kitchen & the decor.
The ‘Turn-key’ opportunity comes with a 5-star customer rating and is proud to offer a relaxed atmosphere where both locals and visitors can enjoy the best coffee, snacks and specials either inside or outside on the large terrace area.
Our clients currently offer the following menu options -
- Fresh traditional cooked breakfasts
- Sandwiches, toasted sandwiches, wraps & Panini's.
- Selection of cakes, scones, brownies, flapjacks
- Daily lunchtime specials, homemade soups, salads
- Excellent bean to cup coffees, luxury hot chocolates, teas, iced coffees & juices
Our clients also embrace the need to focus on reducing waste by using fully compostable takeaway cups.
The coffee shop is renowned within the area for its personal and friendly service which has resulted in a very local customer base. Albrighton also attracts many cyclists at the weekend who regularly stop at the coffee shop for much needed refreshments along their route.
Currently the business is run by our clients only who focus on a morning and lunchtime trade only, any new owner may look to extend the hours and even offer an evening bistro menu.
Key selling points -
- Excellent reputation
- A3 licence
- Recently refurbished
- Further growth potential
- Ideal private party venue
- Evening bistro potential
- Longer lease term available
- Sharp EX-A107 electronic till
- Monroc 2 group coffee machine (fully serviced)
- Coffee bean grinder
- Upright glass door drinks fridge
- Polar counter top display fridge
- Lincat counter top convection oven
- 3 under counter fridges
- 3 chest freezers
- 1 under counter freezer
- 2 microwaves
- 3 toasters
- 7 grey wood effect round tables
- 20 bistro wooden seat, metal framed chairs
- 1 ,2-seater leather sofa
- 5 tub chairs
- 3 small coffee tables
- 5 transparent protective roller screens
- Outside 6 metal bistro tables
- 14 folding metal bistro chairs
- 4 cafe barrier ropes and poles
The business is owner managed and ran.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday to Saturday - 08:30am - 15:00pm
Sunday - 08:30am - 13:00pm
Latte Da Coffee Shop occupies a highly enviable trading position within the heart of Albrighton village in Shropshire.
The affluent village is located just 7.5 miles northwest of Wolverhampton and 11 miles from Bridgnorth.
The business sits centrally along a busy parade of community shops which includes a grocery store, hardware store, estate agents, beauty salon, hair salon, opticians and takeaway which all face the beautiful village green.
The village offers a very attractive choice of period housing which are very popular with those looking to retire and enjoy a closer community lifestyle.
The village is accessed just off the A41 (Albrighton-Bt-Pass) which connects directly to the nearby M54 motorway.
The village has a railway station which runs on the Shrewsbury and Wolverhampton line.
There is free parking directly outside.
Ground floor -
- Customer dining area for up to 28 people
- Open plan servery
- Large pavement terrace for 15 people
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold bases with 1.5 years remaining on the 5 year lease. The rent is £666 per month. A new lease has been agreed between the new buyers and the Landlord.