Reputable Hair Salon For Sale
- Asking Price: £28,000 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £140,000 from April 2021 to February 2022, further financial information can be made available upon request.
Please quote reference B06838
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06838
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Salon On 77, a much loved community hair salon business set within a luxurious French Victoria backdrop.
Our client purchased the business in 2021 and completed a full refurbishment/re-branding of the salon which had been trading from the unit for over 5 years.
Salon On 77 is now being reluctantly being offered for sale due our clients need to relocate due to her partner's new job opportunity.
As you can see from the sensational salon photographs attached, the salon has been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard and offers 4 hair stations with 2 hair drying stations and 2 backwash units.
The salon has been designed to allow very generous space between each area and could easily accommodate further hair stations if required.
Our client has created a professional team able to offer excellent hair and colouring treatments for ladies, gents & children as well specific treatments for seniors.
The salon is proud to offer -
- Personal styling - free 10 minute consultation always offered
- 100% honest advice
- The latest & greatest trends, new hair care brands & products
- Full attention - unrushed service with full limelight on client!
- A century of collective industry experience
- A loyal team which have been together for over 5 years
- Growing client database - over 1800 clients on the system
- Reputation for the best advice, service & products
Key selling points -
- 5 star GOOGLE customer review score
- Excellent business website - with online booking
- Fantastic photos & videos of completed work
- Highly rated on fresha.com & www.yell.com
- Facebook page - 5 star rated with 284 followers
- Instagram page - over 1,875 following
- Over £40,000 invested in salon space
- Trained and very loyal team in place
- Potential to add some beauty services
- 4 x hair stations (with mirrors & storage cabinets)
- 2 x leather club chairs, 1 x large chesterfield sofa
- Vintage Retail Display Cabinet
- 2 x wall mounted hood dryers/chairs
- Bespoke reception desk
- Undercounter fridge
- All the plates/cutlery/ cups/ mugs/ glasses
- Fire extinguishers. (Serviced yearly) PPE
- Screen separators
- Hand sanitizer dispenser
- Lights and chandelier
- Rollers, perming rollers, brushes, side mirrors, gowns, apron, towels, mixing bowls and their brushes, bottles
- Plastic heavy duty black Shelving
- Tube squeeze
- Hair pictures and Frame
- Salon Flag and stand
- Small hoover
- Water cooler, extra bottles and stand
- Electric curlers
The business is run and managed by 1 full time and 2 part time staff members.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday & Wednesday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Thursday - 11:00am - 19:00pm
Friday - 09:00am - 18:00pm
Saturday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Salon On 77 occupies a much sought after trading position on Stoats Nest Road in Coulsdon, Purley.
The recently refurbished salon sits along a very busy parade of shops which includes an Italian Deli, Plumbing business, Fish and Chips Takeaway, Convenience store. The salon is a great example of a community driven business which has now become a destination for many local residents.
Coulsdon is a very popular town in South London located within the London Borough of Croydon and offers a great choice of good schools, excellent services and transport links.
Stoats Nest Road is accessed just off Brighton Road (A23) which is the main link road from the busy M25 Motorway into both Croydon and central London.
The business benefits from 2 dedicated customer spaces directly outside as well additional free parking on the same street.
The main bus stop is located directly outside.
Nearest mainline station Coulsdon Town is just 5 mins walk from the salon.
The premises is comprised of the following:
- Client waiting area/reception desk
- Open plan salon
- Backwash area
- Staff kitchen
- Toilet facilities
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with 9 years remaining on the Lease, the rent is £792 per month.