Well established Café for sale
- Asking Price: £31,500 +SAV
Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06031
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06031
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market Peppers Coffee Lounge.
The idyllic business was first established over 20 years ago and later purchased by our clients in 2015.
The business prides itself on offering a freshly prepared menu which includes –
- Made to order cold & hot sandwiches
- Traditional choice of breakfasts, lunches & brunches
- Homemade cakes, muffins & toasted teacakes
- Filled jacket potatoes & Omelettes
- Hearty soups
- Filled baguettes & toasted sandwiches
- Salads, lighter options & specials
- Hot coffee, cappuccino’s & hot chocolates
- Cold drinks, waters & teas
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor customer review score
- 4.9/5 Facebook customer review score
- 4.4/5 Google customer review score
There are extra special touches including linen tablecloths, vintage china to serve the hot drinks and wrapped cutlery.
Key Selling points –
- Ideal lifestyle changing business
- Low running costs
- Opportunity to extend opening hours
- Opportunity to add on delivery orders
- 5 Star food hygiene rating
- Ideal evening bistro opportunity
- Opportunity to add alcohol
- Front & rear patio area
We are advised that the business is owner ran and managed, with the help of 1 part time staff member.
The business is currently trading;
Monday – 9:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday – 9:00am to 4:00pm
Wednesday– 9:00am to 4:00pm
Thursday – 9:00am to 4:00pm
Friday– 9:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday– 9:00am to 4:00pm
Peppers Coffee lounge is located in the prosperous market town of Sandbach in the affluent county of Cheshire.
Situated on Congleton Road, within the Town centre and sat amongst a plethora of complementary businesses in this quaint town.
The business benefits from ample passing trade throughout the day.
This lovely town is located between the A533 and A534 and is within easy access of the M6 motorway.
The town is located around 5 miles from Middlewich and approximately 6 miles from Crewe and is served by its own railway station.
Falcon Rise and Blossom Gate are two examples of nearby new housing developments been built within the area. The addition of new families and construction workers within the area is all adding to the new increased footfall to the business.
There is a large free car park directly opposite as well free parking spaces outside
Ground floor –
- 18 covers in total – 10 covers in the front area and upto 8 covers in the rear conservatory
- Brick built feature fireplace
- Open plan service area (to the left)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Rear conservatory with double doors opening onto private terrace
- Customer toilets
The sale of the business also includes the following;
- Glass fronted display cabinet
- Till & card machine
- 2 x arm coffee machine and grinder
- Fridges & freezers
- Selection of storage cupboards & shelving
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 5 years remaining on the 10 year lease. The rent is currently £620 per month, and the business has £0 rates payable.