Well Established Delicatessen & Sandwich For Sale
- Asking Price: £13,500 +SAV
We are advised the business generated a turnover of circa £40,000 as of 2020.
Please quote reference B06314
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06314
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Quality Fayre, a much-loved community sandwich takeaway/outside catering business with 30 years trading history in this bustling part of Wigan.
The business has been in our clients' careful hands for 4 years who is now looking to sell due to personal reasons.
Since purchasing the business, our client embarked on a programme of both modernising the interior, improving the equipment and streamlining the menu.
Quality Fayre is predominantly a food takeaway business offering both breakfasts and lunches however they are renowned for their outside catering side which also includes making delicious cakes to order!
The ever-changing menu includes -
- Fresh salad boxes
- Sizzling rice boxes - hot & spicy chicken, salt & pepper chicken, salt & pepper steak
- Pasta boxes
- Chicken & bacon clubs
- Hunters chicken baguettes
- Sizzling steak sandwiches
- Crisps, snacks & biscuits
- Home baked brownies, flapjacks and cakes
- Hot & cold drinks
Outside catering menu includes -
- Sandwich platters, sausage rolls & pies
- Rice dishes, salads & chicken pieces
- Hot dish options
- Individual dessert pots
- Mediterranean meat & cheese boards, quiches
- Cake slices, tarts, brownies
- Afternoon teas
Our client also changes the menu available to reflect different seasons/events throughout the year.
Our client also offers a large choice of individually made fresh cakes and tray bakes to order.
Key selling points include -
- 5-star Google reviews
- Business website (with excellent testimonials)
- 5-star hygiene rating
- Facebook page - over 1000 followers
- Low rental terms
- Nil business rates
- Fully equipped throughout
- Business handover offered
- Increased opening hours
- Local deliveries (Just Eat)
- Open weekends
- Increase social media presence
- Local leaflet drop
- More outside catering
- New counter service chiller
- Burglar alarm
- Till, 2 x wooden chairs
- Stainless steel prep table, long stainless-steel shelf
- Display dresser
- Small signage boards
- Glass cake stands
- Fly zapper, 2 x roll holders
- Hand Wash sink & boiler
- Cake counter & base
- Double sink unit, water boiler
- Kettle, toaster
- Electric cooker, microwave
- Plastic storage drawers
- Baking tins, trays, scales x 2
- Pans/lids, knives
- 4 x stainless steel shelves
- 2 x fridge/freezers
- Large griddle
- Selection black melamine serving pots/lids, storage boxes & buffet flats
The business is ran and managed by our clients.
The business trading hours are as followed:
Monday to Friday - 09:00am - 14:30pm
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
Quality Fayre occupies an enviable trading position on Fleet Street in Pemberton, Wigan.
The business sits centrally on a row of community driven shops including other food led businesses.
Customers include local business people, office workers, students and teachers from the local music college as well as passing trade.
Wigan has recently been named as one of the country's residential hotpots with many new housing developments within the area.
Fleet street is accessed just off Ormskirk Road (A577) which connects commuters directly into the centre of Wigan from the nearby M58 and M6 Motorways.
The business benefits from free customer parking directly behind.
Nearest mainline station is Pemberton.
The premises comprises of:
- Customer queuing area
- Open plan service counter
- Store area
We are advised the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis with a new Lease being offered to a new buyer, rent is £120 per week.