Well established Domestic and Commercial Cleaning business for sale
- Asking Price: £249,995 +SAV
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £280,000. Full financials can be made available upon further request.
Please quote reference B06912
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please quote reference B06912
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market one of Wales most successful independently owned domestic and commercial cleaning companies to the open market.
50 Shades of Clean was established by our clients in 2017 who have worked extremely hard to triple the size and turnover of this ‘Turn-key’ business opportunity.
The successful business is now being offered for sale to allow our client to spend time with her young family.
The range of services offered include -
- Commercial Cleans - From one off commercial cleans to shops, offices, builders cleans and holiday lets (throughout Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire).
- Deep Cleans/Hoarder Cleans - From end of tenancy cleans, hoarders, after builder cleans, oven cleans and new build cleans.
- Domestic cleans - One off or regular cleans, areas include - kitchens, bathrooms, ovens, floors & windows, full house spring cleans, holiday lets, emergency cleaning.
- Emergency cleans/End of Tenancy Cleans - Available to carry out part of full house cleans at short notice ready for new tenants.
- Holiday Lets (mainly in West Wales) - They understand the high standard for this growing market. Full cleaning will include chrome, glass, silver and shower screens both cleaned and polished to a streak free shine. (They can provide hotel grade linen and towels for the full professional finish). Holiday rental cleaning services include - caravan, holiday cottage, hotel, lodge, hotel graded linen, turn down services.
- Property Management - A dedicated service from handling the guest bookings, organising repairs, cleaning, handovers, guest queries.
- Food Safe Hygiene Standards
- Health & Safety
- Large area covered
- Fully insured
- DBS checked
- 100% client satisfaction
- Members of the FSB
- Trained with the British Cleaning Institute
- Fully equipped for every job
- 3 years successful trading history
- No job too small….or big!
- All ranges of domestic & commercial cleaning undertaken
- Excellent relationship with local linen laundry company
- Privately owned holiday lets
- Care homes
- Doctors surgeries
- Residential homes
Key selling points -
- Fixed contracts in place
- Increasing turnover/profit performance
- Franchise potential
- 5 star Google reviews
- Desirable location
- Business website
- Facebook page
- Full business handover offered - owner is also willing to remain employed (if required)
- Potential to expand - requests to carry work in Tenby
- Karcher hoovers
- Various mops and buckets
- Product stocks
- Carpet shampooer
- Floor scrubber machine
- Doblo 5 seater van
- 2 3 Seater Citroen vans
- Shelving racks
We are advised that the business has 2 full-time and 10-15 part-time members of staff.
The business hours are -
Monday to Saturday : 8:00am – 7:30pm
Sunday : Closed
50 Shades of Clean are predominantly based in Aberaeron and Aberystwyth however they now cover most of the areas in mid Wales.
They offer cleaning services to both individuals and businesses in Ceredigion and all the surrounding areas.
The business operates from a leased unit in Clos Pencarreg, Aberaeron.
The business operates from a small unit (mainly used for storage).
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with the current lease on a rolling monthly agreement. The rent is £500 per month.